OtakuBoards

Narius Reaction Thread.

Narius

'Tis an RPG character of mine, I'm redesigning him and this is the first re-design attempt.

[img]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/Shiroiredesign.jpg[/img]

Yeah, I'll be posting all my stuff in this here thread when I get it done, any comments are appreciated.

Mediums: Pencil and Photoshop.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
He looks like a random red creature from the Magic: The Gathering card game. In other words, he looks like a villain, but not an overly powerful one. Just some berserker mercenary or something of the sort. But that's just the impression I get.

This is the art studio, so I'll comment on the picture. I think it's somewhat disproportioned, in that one of his elbows is a few inches lower than the other. Also he looks like Batman punched him in the stomach a week ago and he hasn't quite recovered from it. Other than that, it's a good, simple piece.

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=teal]I Think the arm itself is longer than the sword weilding arm, at least, in my mind's calculations, lol.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080]Nice drawing though, good use of photoshop and clear, linear lines. PS is really good for dodge and burn shading, I suggest you experiment with that a little more, with it, you can really make your character stand out.[/color][/size][/font]