Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
HI! I'm doing a project for my pyche class, and i was wondering how much of the pornograpich stuff do you look at and do you like it? I'll go into depth as i get more responses



PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS!!!!! THIS IS FOR A GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
I personally have always hated porn.

If this is so important, why dont you post it at a more appropriate thread, instead of pleading with mods to not close it here?
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sas ms]I personally find pornograpghy repulsive, and wouldn't mind at all if tht entire industry shriveled like a used condom. (Appropriate similie, no?)

However, this is America, so as long as it's kept out of the general public eye, and passed between consenting adults, I don't really care.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
As much as I love a good, old fashioned porno discussion... this really is beyond the limits of the sort of things that can be discussed at this site. There's a good portion of younger members here and this is just not suitable material, regardless of your intentions.

If you want to ask about this sort of thing ask your friends or on various other message boards that allow this sort of topic.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...