Minako Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 Ok, my art may not be Super Cool, but I think it's alright... I'm going to post a picture of my character, Ayumi Sato...I'll post again or edit this one and tell you more about her...I don't have much time. Enjoy! Feel free to comment on what I can do better. *Note,on her front leg, HER right leg, I screwed up the shading...I decided AFTER I did the leg, that I wanted the light to come from (my) left. *smacks herself in the head* + her foot on that leg is kind of...*cough* [I]odd[/I] too.
Guest Dinara Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 :cool: you did a nice job cooling this!! I mean, it could use some work but what artist doesn't? Right?? I think you just need to have some shading!! I like the blue marks on her face though!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now