OtakuBoards

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm confused.....

Neko_Cat

Thanks guys, man is this frustrating, I finally understand Otaku 2.0 and am working on getting to 1000 posts and now I have to start all over again. I just want to scream to the world," I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!!". Anyone else feel like that? *frowns* I'm so sad......:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]Thanks guys, man is this frustrating, I finally understand Otaku 2.0 and am working on getting to 1000 posts and now I have to start all over again. I just want to scream to the world," I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!!". Anyone else feel like that? *frowns* I'm so sad......:( [/B][/QUOTE]

its cool to be a newbie because newbies kick ***!!!

Sammy, I totally understand. I had a whole bunch of quotes in my signature but I can't remember any but 2 'cause they're ones that I said, and I had like 348 posts, which I admit wasn't much but I had been on the otaku since June and it took me so long to get that far up........so sad.:( :D

There are no stupid questions except those that go unasked.Every question has a reason and motive behind it.Even ones that are meant to be stupid.There may not always be an answer but you would never of known that the avatars are at the option in your profile called edit options unless you had asked...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]