Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 What happened to the Avatars? Do we not have them anymore? I miss mine already. :( If we still have 'em then please tell me how to put one on again. Thanks:D
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I know we still have avatars... but [I]custom[/I] avatars they could be gone... to change your avatar go to profile then edit your profile and at the bottom it says "Change Avatar"
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=teal] A lot of ppl get confussed with the avatars...they should have them there when u make yer profile like on v2.0.[/color]
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i can't wait until we can get custom avaters again, barney kicks :)
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Thanks guys, man is this frustrating, I finally understand Otaku 2.0 and am working on getting to 1000 posts and now I have to start all over again. I just want to scream to the world," I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!!". Anyone else feel like that? *frowns* I'm so sad......:(
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I want a custom avatar [B]soooo[/B] bad! If you think of losing all your posts, (especially if you had 1,000 or more) each post took time, and that time needs to be regained. Oh dear I have no clue what I'm babbling on about. :rolleyes:
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 My avatar's back!!!! YAY!!!!! I have a face again!!!!!! I'm so happy I could sing.....but because that might scare some ppl I'm not gonna j/k:D
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i] [B]Thanks guys, man is this frustrating, I finally understand Otaku 2.0 and am working on getting to 1000 posts and now I have to start all over again. I just want to scream to the world," I AM NOT A NEWBIE!!!". Anyone else feel like that? *frowns* I'm so sad......:( [/B][/QUOTE] its cool to be a newbie because newbies kick ***!!!
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Sammy, I totally understand. I had a whole bunch of quotes in my signature but I can't remember any but 2 'cause they're ones that I said, and I had like 348 posts, which I admit wasn't much but I had been on the otaku since June and it took me so long to get that far up........so sad.:( :D
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Well...now that you mention it, it is kinda cool to be a Newbie again........I dunno:confused: :D
Dark Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Personally i like my avatar and i don't wanna change it...
KAMAKAZI Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 There are no stupid questions except those that go unasked.Every question has a reason and motive behind it.Even ones that are meant to be stupid.There may not always be an answer but you would never of known that the avatars are at the option in your profile called edit options unless you had asked... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now