Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'v been playing Sonic Advance 3 lately, and I'v decided to rip some sprites. Here are a few Chao sprites ripped from SA3. I hope you like them.
Posted
Wow. Pretty high quality. organized, uniform spacing...One of the best sprite rips I've seen yet,Also one of the only ones I've seen yet. Oh well, I prefer making new sprite poses myself.
Posted
From the immortal words of Barney: "I like it!". If you want to see some other good examples of sprite ripping, visit [url]http://sfghq.emulationzone.org[/url] (The Sonic Fan Games HQ). Also, I would suggest sending these to the guys there Eggman, but add your name underneath, so people know that you ripped them. Also, ripping some of the main characters from Sonic Adventure 3 would be a good idea, as they'll get you quite a few brownie points with a lot of Sonic Fan Game creators. :D

BTW, I'm not sure whether suggesting other sites is actually allowed outside of signatures, so if I've done something wrong, could someone please inform me so I don't make the same mistake again?
Posted
[QUOTE=Ashura]From the immortal words of Barney: "I like it!". If you want to see some other good examples of sprite ripping, visit [url="http://sfghq.emulationzone.org/"]http://sfghq.emulationzone.org[/url] (The Sonic Fan Games HQ). Also, I would suggest sending these to the guys there Eggman, but add your name underneath, so people know that you ripped them. Also, ripping some of the main characters from Sonic Adventure 3 would be a good idea, as they'll get you quite a few brownie points with a lot of Sonic Fan Game creators. :D

BTW, I'm not sure whether suggesting other sites is actually allowed outside of signatures, so if I've done something wrong, could someone please inform me so I don't make the same mistake again?[/QUOTE][color=#30415d]They are allowed as long as you tie it into your discussion and don't base your post around it. You're okay, for the most part, but perhaps you should have expanded on what you liked about the sprites.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...