Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am extremely sorry if this goes against the rules, but I don't remember reading anything going against it, so here goes.

I recently got the manga called 'Now' and loved it, but that's not the point. I've searched relentlessly to no avail, and was wondering if [I]anyone[/I] knew where I could find a pic of Bi-Ryu. So far I've only found pics of the cover, and none of specific characters. I do believe it's a rather new manga, so there may not be many pics out there, but help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
[color=darkblue]To be truthfully honest, rules on picture request threads are sort of unwritten, unless you happen to be the Art Request forum. Since, in most cases, someone can see the request and say "Oh! Look! I found this at so 'n' so place! Here you go!", therefore making the thread fall under the spam category. That being the case, we usually ask that members keep requests like that strictly to their signatures. So, if you could do that, that'd be wonderful. Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...