OtakuBoards

The End Games

Chichiri's Girl

[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] In the year 3000 Earth has fianally reached it's end. The population has increased so much that sometimes cities will send troops to kill part of the population. Now as if the amount of people wasn't enough the planet is sinking slowly under the ocean leaving forcing the people to flee inland. The plates of Earth have moved so that there is only one land mass, Soris. the good news? The people had finally found another planet to live on, Anzu. The bad news? They can't take even half the population. In fact the amount of land on Anzu is so small that they can only bring 1,000 people. Thusly the first picked to go are Royalty, Polticians, Scientist, Doctors, the brightest of the bright. so what is to happen to the rest of the population? They die. Who could kill all these people including women, children, and babies? The strongest and coldest mercinaries. [/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/center]
[center][b][/b][/center]

[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] So after all of the neccesary people were put on the list they had 10 spots left. So they thought. Why not kill two birds with one stone? They can kill the entire population and get those 10 people in one shot. By making a game out of it. The game? Simply get 15 assassins to kill the whole population. The top 10 get to go to Anzu and start their lives over. The losers are left to die by their choice. [/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/center]
[center][b][/b][/center]

[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Now it may seem impossible for 15 people to kill a countless population but look at it this way: Since there is only one land mass left and that is sinking everyday people have flocked together. It would be easy enough to kill a whole city in one sweep. Mass murder. And what are the people all ready on the list, those genuises and their families, doing during all this? Watching from a city reserved for them and them alone. Sure their servents are stil there but when it's take off time it's good bye jeeves you were a nice butler while it lasted (come to think of it they might and probably would take some of their servents along..).[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][font=Tahoma][color=#000000][/color][/font][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][b][i]Rigt so now that you have the story lets get down to business. [/i][/b][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][b][/b][/color][/font]
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][b][i]The rules are few[/i][/b][/color][/font][/center]
[center] [/center]

[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]1. you CAN NOT kill other assassins. You do and you're out.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]2. Be reative in the way you kill[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]3. No killing those that were picked to go already[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]4. NO PHYSICS!!!! please don't make yourself have any powers besides that an ordinary human would have. No magic either[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]That's it. really. So here's the setup:[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Name: (please don't make me have to explain this...*sighs*)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Callname: (something along the lines of 'Silver King' that kind of stuff. This by the way is optional)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Age: (no immortals by the way...)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Gender: (very basic)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]History: (basicaly how you became an assassin. )[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Personality: (basic RPG material)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Apperance: (lol I almost forgo this one! right both pics and text are acceptable)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Weapons: (remember no magic people)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]That's all. I'll post mine later. Remember only 14 people!( excluding me)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[i][color=purple][font=arial][size=2]Since you bugged me so much...

Name: Kelsi Megaen Timberland

Callname: Honeybee

History: Kelsi was always picked on, and learned how to fight at an early age. She came to be an assassin by killing off people trying to prevent herself from being killed. She puts all thought out of her mind, otherwise? she would break down, and never be able to kill. She is not a hard person to get a long with, but has a memory like a steel trap, so if you get her mad, and escape, prepare to be hunted down. She is often stared at for her appearance, and will do what she has to ? include sell her body.

Personality: Usually a quiet person with a cold stare. She has a short temper, though controls it very well, and has a memory so good, she never forgets. She speaks like she?s a robot, but her feelings boil under her flesh.

Apperance: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=bakuretsuhunters&image=1]Kelsi[/url]

Weapons: Her fists and feet, a medium sized hand-gun, concealed throwing knives

Good?[/font][/size][/color][/i]

[color=green][size=1]Name: Karl Burington

Callsign: Mouse (He's 33 and is only 5'5'')

History: Karl, or Mouse as he likes to be called, was an orphan from the day he was born. From what the evil care-taker of the orphanage told him, his mother wasn't even planning on having a child, but she didn't think about that when she snuggled with the Mail Man. During his child hood, Mouse was called runt because of his small size, no one had really expected him to live long because of his size, but Ha! He showed them, although he didn't really grow that much more, he was snuck out of the orphanage constantly and learned street fighting which to him was a really fun game. When he turned 11 he got into the wrong crowd and was getting the snot beatin' out of him. He ended up breaking a window and stabbing one of his attackers to death with a peice of glass. After having his first taste of death... Mouse freeked out and ran away from the orphanage.. sad yes? He ended up living in the filthiest cardboard box ever and got into many fights. As he continued to grow up he decided the only way for him to survive was to kill those who wanted to harm him. Over the years he has trained in many other fighting styles. He's just your everyday care free assasin for hire... even though he usually ends up killing whoever hired him. He got the nick name mouse because of his small size and stelth ability.

Personality: Although he doesn't really enjoy killing people and his past toatally sucks (once I get it up) Karl is a very carefree up-beat guy. He is very hyper and full of energy. Although he is very clutsy at times, it seems to help him when he's killing a huge crowd of people (imagine that). He loves to joke around and make fun of other assasins, even though they may try to blast his head off. Hakuna Matata right? He has a very horrible and destructive temper, but it isn't short wired, if you want to see him angry you have to do something really bad to upset him. He does have an immotional side, but he hides it deep within himself. He flirts alot with lovely ladies... even if he does end up killing them.

Apperance: *attatchment (stands at 5 foot 5 inches) only he doesn't wear those clothes.* Clothes = Surpisingly, if this guy told you he was an assasin, you would roll on the floor and laugh at him after seeing his assasin clothes. He wears a black T-shirt reading "I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay" and a bright Lime green jacket over it with blue flames running up the sides. He has normal blue jeans with a large cross belt thing (I dunno what it's called). To top off his out fit, he wears over sized dark purple chucks, making his feet look big. Ofcourse, no one knows that he has two hiden blade inside his big shoes.

Weapons: many small daggers hidden in various places on his body. Each blade is about four or five inches long, no one is sure of this, but they say he carries about 100 of these tiny blades. He carries a sniper rifle on his back (hidden under his jacket) and a hand gun on his belt. He also had an extension metal pole that can electrocute peoples.
[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Name: [/B] Maximillian Ausgafaut

[B]Callname: [/B] Zorn (German for 'Wrath')

[B]Age:[/B] 58

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]History: [/B] Max knows very little about his past life. He grew up in Germany as part of a small, well off family in Hamburg. He started his Marksman days shooting game in his father's field. Part of the German defence force during the Civil Uprising of Capitalist Switzerland in 2980, Max got his sniping skills hitting protesters in city streets, and also developed a resistance to the cold hard reality of war. After the uprising, he became a legend in German history, and was part of many successful assassination attempts on Capitalist leaders. He barely escaped a nuclear attack on his homeland after an unprepared population-fixer, and so now wanders the lands, looking for a new sort of game...his fellow man. Up in Anzu, his father, an age old military scientist, watches his son do his dirty work, praying for his success.

[B]Personality: [/B] Due to growing up in the harsh environment of war, Max became immune to the common effects of war, such as panic attacks and shell shock, and can kill in cold blood with no hesitation. He trusts noone, as noone trusts him. He only really gets along with his father, who promotes his outlandish look on life, and is the only person who really understands him. He does have a soft spot for attractive women, yet he can force this down if need be. He dislikes killing women or children, but will do, for the prize is so great.

[B]Apperance:[/B] With dark hair and even darker eyes, Max wears an old trenchcoat of a black material. Concealed beneath lies a thickened layer of bulletproof armour, which he wears at all times and can run surprisingly fast in.
[URL=http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?g=weisskreuz&img=wkruez48.jpg]Zorn[/URL]

[B]Weapons:[/B] Sniper Rifle plus two oversized Luger Pistols concealed in his trenchcoat. Finally, a short knife in his boot.

[/COLOR]

[font=Book Antiqua][i][b][color=indigo]Alright Skye and [/color][color=indigo]Matarael you're in. Very nice work for the both of you. K.K.C and Arika you'll have to finish your posts. If we have more people sign up before you two finsih I can't promise oyu'll get in. But don't worry the chances of that happening are extremly slim plus it depends on the quailty of the post. Remember the more in depth you go the better. Try to have a good paragraph. As of now there are 10 places left(ahh heck i'll be nice and give it to KKC and Arika. Anyways keep up the good work to those that have already posted. Feel free to tell your friends about this RPG(please).[/color][/b][/i][/font]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Alright here's mine!![/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]*******************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Name: Lunnaya Feya[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Callname: Moon( or Luna depends on who is telling her story) Fairy[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Age: 20[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Gender: female[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]History: [/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]
[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Lunnaya was born on a full moon in the month of December. She was the firstborn of the Empress and Emporer of Russia thus her name in Russian means 'Moon Fairy'(hence her call name). Those peaceful days of the first six years of her childhood abruptly came to a hualt. After the rebuilding of the russian goverment and the crowning of a new line of Emporers the people revoluted again. Her parents were killed before her eyes as her mother pushed her into a secret compartment and slamed the door. But little Luna as her parents called her, saw through a crack as the door wasn't closed all the way. She watched as her parents blood slowly trickled down their chest and onto the floor. It eventualy made it through the crack and onto Luna's dress. When she saw this her amber eyes went as hard as the stone. But her heart was sill alright it wasn't cold and black yet. Not as of now. She fled the palace and ran intill she was through the gigantic iron gates that were glided in gold. She stopped and collapsed from the day's turn of events. A nun passing buy to go to the church found her passed out laying int he snow. When the nun looked closer she could see the tear stained cheeks. And around the girl's neck she saw the necklace. The necklace with the royal families crest pressed into the gold. The nun removed the necklace and carried Lunnaya towards the orphanage.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]As the years went by Lunnaya was raised in the harsh world of the nuns. Since the revolution the church hadn't been getting as much money as it was use to so the living condidtions were fair worse then your regular orpahnage. The nuns would beat the children if they spilled a drop of water. Through all this Lunnaya kept her mouth shut and rarely made a mistake , she had been raised as the highest royalty in the land. But eventyally came her 14th birthday, the day when the children are thrown out. She was seen off by only one person, the nun who found her. The nun had incased Luna's old necklace into a cross of lightweight iron. And with this possion and the clothes on her back L:una set herslef off in the world. She had just walked to the statue to where she was found when she looked towards the deserted palace. She decided to take one last look before she left her home foever. She pushed aside the now rusted gates and peered in. She decided to go further so she opened the gigatic door which was also rusting on its hinges and peered inside. As she stepped in she felt a course hand cover her mouth perventing her from screaming. She was pushed down on the ground and could only watch as a group of three men held her down tight enough so she didn't have an inch to move. She was raped on that cold marble floor.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]When the group of men were sleeping and they thought she was as well she took a vase from a pedistle and broke it. Slitting each man's throat with the jagged blade. Every human can only be pushed so far, and they had pushed her over the edge. Her heart became as cold as ice as she stood their panting for breath at the sight she saw before her eyes. She dropped the peice and moved away then when she came to the door she started running and didn't stop intill she was out of that city. She vowed she would never step foor in the town again. And that she would avenge the death of her parents and friends and family the revoulutionist killed. And eventually she did but she couldn't stop killing...[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Personality:To put it shorty she is as cold as ice. One couldn't go as far to say she liked killing more of she's addiacted to it after all she did for revenge. There are times when she smilies but they're as rare as seeing an actual fairy. After the death of her friends and family she shut herself off to other people for fear they'll die too. But deep down in her soul she wishes someone would help her open up again...she misses having loved ones... ever since her incounter with the men she had been bitter towards all men and can never trust them. But inside she's always wanted someone to love her...she's very brave and she is very stubborn. She's also the brainy type where she could read and write at age 4. She sees life as a game of chest, and she will check you.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Apperance: [url="http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8745/x-clamp/karenx11.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/8745/x-clamp/karenx11.jpg[/url] She wears tall black leather boots that come above her knees a bit and under her trenchcoat she wears a black leather outfit shown here Around her neck she wears the cross with her old necklace incased in it.[url="http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/daredevil/45.jpeg"]http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/daredevil/45.jpeg[/url][/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Weapons: [/color][/font][/i][/b]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=#4b0082]Draconis[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][/center]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][url="http://www.omegaartworks.com/images/swords/draconis/1.jpg"][b][i]http://www.omegaartworks.com/images/swords/draconis/1.jpg[/i][/b][/url][/color][/font]
[left][url="http://www.omegaartworks.com/images/swords/draconis/0.jpg"]http://www.omegaartworks.com/images/swords/draconis/0.jpg[/url][/left]
[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo]Int he dragon's open mouth there is a sapphire jewel with her crest incrusted into it. Although she didn't start using the sword intill after her 14th birthday she became a master in amatter of weeks chaneling her haterad at the unjust world into her training.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

[left][url="http://www.sargs.lv/arhivs/2002/Aprilis/saturs/Bildes/Brunojums_USP_pistoles.gif"]http://www.sargs.lv/arhivs/2002/Aprilis/saturs/Bildes/Brunojums_USP_pistoles.gif[/url][/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo][b][i]She has twin pistoles for long distance[/i][/b][/color][/font] [b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo]which she is also a master of. She didn't gain her guns intill her 16th year as she bought them after she got a nice paycheck. She doesn't like to use them if she doesn't have to since she perfers death by sword. She keeps them spotless and clean so the bulets will have no problem coming out. On her belt she keeps extras. Lots and lots of extra bullets.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]
[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]The belt intself contains all her other weapons and itmes such as garnades, and poision gases ;ext. SHe's been know to keep someshort daggers on this belt and on assorted body parts also...[/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]
[left][b][/b][/left]
[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/left]
[left][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Okay that's all for me. Right so far we've got Callmegoddess04, KKC, and Matarael. Marcus_Beuford I'll let you in once you improve your sign up. Could you try to go in depth a little more? Right I'll try to have this up and running by Friday once I get somemore people to join. Lets see...ONLY 11 SPOTS LEFT!!! remmeber tell your friends![/color][/font][/i][/b][/left]

Name: Matthew Wayne Duffey
Callname: Saiyan Slayer
History: Always picked on in school, Matthew had a very hard life. Losing his father at a young age, Matt learned to fight and to protect himself at an early age. His life has made him very cold and hard and he would kill anyone just because they looked at him wrong. They chose him to be an assasin because of his ruthlessness whenever he got in a fight and his ability to never give up.
Personality: Hard as a rock, cold as the bottom of the deepest ocean. Rarely talking, once-in-a-blue-moon like. Always the one to kick ***, he never takes ******* and never dishes it out unless he feels like it.
Apperance: [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=koukawarajima&image=15[/url] the guy with the brown pants but he has black hair and no glasses and he has a black shirt on with black jeans.
Weapons: Dual katanas and dual M16s with an Assualt Shotgun

[I]Hope you like it, let me know if anything needs to be changed.[/I]

[B]Name:[/B] [I]Andrew J. Curtis[/I]

[B]Callname:[/B] [I]The Invisible Kid; Also likes to be called AJ or Akid.[/I]

[B]Age:[/B] [I]37[/I]

[B]Gender:[/B] [I]Male[/I]

[B]History:[/B] [I]Abandoned as a child and left to die on the streets from as early as five, Andrew has fended for himself his entire life. Despite his lack of a parent, guardian or other figure of protection Andrew was gifted in many ways. Andrew was naturally very intelligent and his body shape was (and still is) built so that quick and agile movements came naturally, making him an excellent thief. And so the young boy brought himself up and learnt the ways of the world while taking on various odd jobs to maintain his living.

While this went well for Andrew up until his late teenage years his hand faltered when he was hired for an assassination. Rather than just kill his quarry and get it over with Andrew took pleasure in making another human being suffer. At that time it seemed like a good idea but after he was haunted with nightmares and visions of the dead man staring at him. And so began his assassination career. In time, Andrew forgot the trauma of his first victim and quickly built up a name for himself for taking down his victims with great speed and stealth. As a result he was dubbed ‘The Invisible Kid’ for his seemingly invisible killings. Despite this Andrew is also a good up front fighter although he prefers to work behind the scenes and unnoticed, until women are involved that is.

Andrew has had many experiences with women and there are more just waiting to happen. With the world coming to it’s end and a place to insure his survival, Andrew is ready to display his abilities and show any ladies he meets, a good time; although most of them think that he’s too arrogant for his own good.[/I]

[B]Personality:[/B] [I]Andrew has an air of arrogance about him although he doesn’t flaunt it; unless women are involved as stated above. He usually has an expressionless face and doesn’t bother talking much to men, unless they are trusted friends or his next victim. Although when women are around, Andrew is cocky, arrogant and has a cruel and somewhat warped sense of humour.[/I]

[B]Apperance:[/B] [I]Andrew is 5’11” and weighs about just under 170 lbs. He has light brown hair which is always spiked upwards with the fringe sticking slightly more forward than the rest. He has brown eyes that display the innocence of a child but at the same time, an experienced and informed intelligence about the cruelties of the world. His body is his temple and his only true possession. He keeps it in shape, each muscle defined well but not to the point that he is bulky.

Andrew always wears flared, faded blue jeans with cowboy boots (the ones with cool spinny things on the back!). He generally wears a tight fitting vest of some colour and then a leather jacket over that. He has three holsters under his jacket for his guns and a clip on his belt for his knife.[/I]

[B]Weapons:[/B] [I]Under his leather jacket in two holsters are two Glocks. Andrew also carries a small knife attached to his belt and a small, collapsible shotgun on his back.[/I]