OtakuBoards

Questions of Reality

GuyYouMetOnline

[i][COLOR=Red]"I've got an eratic reading here. Reads like an equipment malfunction."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]"Whose equipment?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]"Ours. I'm trying to isolate- ****! Locked up!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]"You heard that, people! We have a Situation Gamma Two! Initiate restart procedure!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]"Backup system online! Go for transfer!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]"Transferring life support programs... done!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]"System prepared! Go for restart!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]"Restart initiated."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]"Status check!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]"All systems correctly restarted. Main system working. Analysis indicates high probably of future trouble, though."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]"Risk to subjects?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]"Next crash has a 38% chance of causing serious injury and a 47% chance of causing death for each subject. A crash will probably occur in a week or two."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]"Gentlemen, this is a Code Omega situation. The system's unstable, so we need to get them out."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]"Easier said than done, sir. They were reset, too. Restoration had an 86% chance of faliure. I couldn't accept an 84% chance of total erasure."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]"You made the right decision, difficult as that makes things. All right, people! We trained for this, and it's time to put that training to use. This is officially an Omega One situation. You should all know the procedure. Follow it. We can't afford any screw-ups. Their lives depend on how well we can do our jobs. We [/i]will[i] get them out of there. All of them."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"They've had to reset?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]"Yes, sir, they have. It seems that there's been a problem restoring memory, too."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]"Verification?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Same reading here, sir."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]"Excellent. Things seem to be looking up. How long until they'll be receptive?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Sienna]"For them, many years. For us, it depends on what the facility does in terms of time. My guess is that they'll hit the maximum acceleration that they can safely use. That'll get the subjects to receptive mental age in about a day. At that time they'll slow the subjects down to normal time so that they can get to work on extraction preperations."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]"We can't make a move until the subgects are at the receptive age. I need to be informed the second it happens. After that, we'll have to get to the subjects before they do. Do that, and they'll think they're with us if we do this right."[/i][/COLOR]

Just so you know, the colors above don't mean anything. They're just there to differentiate between speakers. Adding non-dialouge(sp?) text would've ruined the feel I wanted the above section to have.

Anyways, the world of this rpg is basically the same one we live in. Nothing strange about it. However, several people (these would be the characters played in this rpg) have been having strange dreams. Dreams of other places, of other lives, of other worlds. These would be easily dismissed as standard dreams if not for one thing: they come multiple times, not changeing at all each time. Also, these people have a feeling that something is wrong. They don''t know what, but something just feels wrong. Both the dreams and the feeling started for each one of these people when he or she turned sixteen.

Not a lot of information, I know, but revealing any more would spoil the plot. Now, here's the sign up, with my character listed as an example:

Name: Serco

Age(16-23 only): 17

Appearance: A little over six feet tall. He has short brown hair, and brown eyes. Avrage build, but it's easy to tell that he regularly works out. He wears shorts and a t-shirt with "My god can beat up your god" written on it.

Personallity: Cautious, he'll never do anything unless he knows enough to make a well-informed decision. But when he starts something, he'll definately finish it. He's very determined. He's also a fast thinker. He's a computer expert as well. He carries his laptop, along with assorted cables, everywhere he goes. He's not the most social person, though. He generally prefers to be by himself, though he is willing to work with anybody who's willing to work with him.

I will not be accepting anyone who doesn't follow the sign-up form above. That means fill in only the form, adding nothing else. This means no bio, which I actually do have a plot-based reason for excluding. Age is also important, so stay within the 16-23 age range.

I think that's it. PM me if you have any questions.

[B]Name:[/B] Lacey

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] See attachment

[B]Personality:[/B] Her calm exterior hides an inner rampage of emotions and a wild spirit. A free spirit, she's laid back and easy going, content to go where life takes her. She's quite a dare-devil, and is willing to try most anything. If you can't keep up with her, don't even try, because she'll probably tease you about failing. She sets her own standards, and follows no one. Admirable for her courage and magnetivity, she's an excellent, if somewhat daring, role model. She likes some friendly competition, and can definitely keep up with anyone who thinks to challenge her. Lacey cannot stand those who are contemptuous of others, and more often than not can get involved in some brawls. She's absolutely fearless, but that doesn't mean she's stupid. She's smart enough to know when to back off, playing it cool. Due to her extreme nature, she's very athletic and agile, while still retaining a lithe grace.,

Name: Mikali

Appearence: Has light, almost luminecent jade eyes, Slick black hair, neck lenght. A dark complexion, around 5'11" around 145 lbs. Usually dresses in baggy clothes. Blank, solid color Tees with matching hats and shoes, baggy jeans.

Personality: Cool, calm, and wiley. He is a man who is hard to anger, and even harder to urn his hatred. Usually smiling, his sleepy, green eyes show his laid back life style. Flirtatious by nature, he loves spirituality, martial art, and philosophy towards a postitive life and is always trying to help those around him and make life fun. Not very competitive, he doesn't really have to be for he is good at most things he likes. He treats everday as a new opportunity to make the world better and treats those around him as a brother or sister.