OtakuBoards

The *sigh* American DB/DBZ

Guest Lord Acro

Guest Lord Acro
Yes, like many people I'm stuck watching the Americans cut DB/DBZ into razor-thin slices, chopping out anything that may be offensive to ANYONE!! :flaming: .....ummm.....uhhh :D ...but come on..the edits are down-right terrible! Like in the tourneys, when they hold up posters for "Hercule" *Cough* *Hack* The little words kinda move if you look at em...like the rocks in DB that cover little Goku's...ehh...well anyway I'm just saying that the Japanese version doesn't say "Golly gee darn" kind of words, when someone's being killed they dont say "Gosh Darnit, my best friend is being blown to microsopic particles right before my very eyes..." To me it's like watching Telletubbies (if you've never heard of it...you're lucky), all violence, no profanity :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Acro [/i]
[B]I'm just saying that the Japanese version doesn't say "Golly gee darn" kind of words, when someone's being killed they dont say "Gosh Darnit, my best friend is being blown to microsopic particles right before my very eyes..." [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL i laughed so hard when i read that...

you're right, the dubs suck...

[COLOR=royalblue] Well Sephiroth if you think that's bad...what the hell happened to when Goku first met Bulma..EVERYONE SHOULD REMEMBER THIS...that is unless you've only seen the dubs:p But I saw it when Goku laid in between Bulma's legs and talked about how it reminded him if laying in his Grandpa's lap..Then he felt something wrong and took off Bulma's panties and yells..."You've Got No Balls"...Do you know I laughed so hard when I saw that...and also what was up with Bulma showing..in American dubbed, Master Roshi...her belly button...[/COLOR]