Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just read an article on pokemon....

and not be a prict, but they're saying that they might have about 3-5 yrs left... on the show...

I'l try to find that article again, but i was just wondering if yall ran into anything like this and whats yall opinions....
Posted
*is astonished that Pokemon has lasted as long as it has*



Now don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Pokemon the game, but not the show. It seems to me thatr a lot of the episodes have the same morals, and same dilemmas, and same Evil Villian Theme Song.


But it also seems that the Pokemon video games
are repeating too. I sense a pattern in the storlines, and they also come out with a third modification game with every group.(Crystal and Yellow) The fights with the rockets are so similar that it scares me.


So that's my imput....




:mrt:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]*is astonished that Pokemon has lasted as long as it has*



Now don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Pokemon the game, but not the show. It seems to me thatr a lot of the episodes have the same morals, and same dilemmas, and same Evil Villian Theme Song.


But it also seems that the Pokemon video games
are repeating too. I sense a pattern in the storlines, and they also come out with a third modification game with every group.(Crystal and Yellow) The fights with the rockets are so similar that it scares me.


So that's my imput....




:mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what im thinking with the same' o same' o Jesse and James blasting off again...i mean at first it was funny when the same thing keep on happening but now it's getting kinda annoying with the same blasting off again.As for the game its like the same step over and over.

Hopefully Pokemon will come up with a new ideas to get back like the good ole days.
Posted
well thats true but they r gonna come out with a new game for pokemon .... but i dont know if it will be different.... but there will be new pokes and moves...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This is just one reason why Digimon is better than Pokemon. I like Pokemon but as they said above me it is just the same storyline and it is annoying. In Digimon every season there is something different each time. Like 2nd season Digieggs and different characters. 3rd season new characters and way different. Plus each season has a different plot. Pokemon better do something or else it will be just one of those shows that shows like at 2:00 in the morning when no one is awake.
Posted
Here's another bit to prove that Pokemon's dying: This forum itself. This place used to be bustling with activity. It was a pain in the neck to mod... I ran into a whole hell of a lot of spam.

But now... I sign off, then sgin back on 3 hours later, absolutly no new posts have been made. It just proves how people are losing interest in Pokemon, in my opinion.
Posted
I don't like Pokemon as much as I used too. And yeah, this forum has died a bit, but I still like reading the posts in it, and I have a story going on here in this forum, so it is a bit active...........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Here's another bit to prove that Pokemon's dying: This forum itself. This place used to be bustling with activity. It was a pain in the neck to mod... I ran into a whole hell of a lot of spam.

But now... I sign off, then sgin back on 3 hours later, absolutly no new posts have been made. It just proves how people are losing interest in Pokemon, in my opinion. [/B][/QUOTE]

yup this forum used to have like a new post atleast every 3-10 minutes...
Posted
The shows does need a change. For johto, they should've made the new character from Gold/silver be the star and have that new rival. It would be diiferent and they'd finally get rid of Ash!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]The shows does need a change. For johto, they should've made the new character from Gold/silver be the star and have that new rival. It would be diiferent and they'd finally get rid of Ash! [/B][/QUOTE]
Good idea. They should make Kamon or Cassey their new star. (They are the two characters from Crystal... I think)
Posted
[color=rainbow] Despite what the magazine says, I dought that it will last 3-5 years. They're making what, $1,000 a year...(insane exageration but you get the point)The only people who watch that show now are little hyper 7 year olds with no friends.:freak: [/color]
Posted
Well maybe it may only last 3-5 years in the US but I hear in Japan it's as popular as ever so the WB may stop buying the pokemon dubbed seasons and who knows, they may just release it only on tape/DVD and eventually stop making a Dub version. Just my thought.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
thats pretty weird, oh well the way cartoon shows are going in aus (normal tv) pokemon will last another 6 years by the time they get to the new episodes:rolleyes:
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cheenz69
Posted
Sounds about right but will it continue to follow ash? i would say its more than likely however i saw their planning to make a tv movie about raikou but it has the people from crystal in it instead of ash
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I can't believe it's still going! By then, it would have been around for 10 years if not more! We all know that sooner or later, they're gonna run out of ideas and the show is gonna suck. They should end it before then before they embaress the show and themselves. (or at least come up with some new ideas)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]i read that there was 500 pkmn [/B][/QUOTE]500 pokemon?! How could you believe that?! As far as I know there is only 252!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...