Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yisan BIG PROBLEM


Recommended Posts

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
Ok guys user Yisan is somehow replying all over the place with some gruesome stuff, but I don't think he's actually doing it. Anyway just look to the problem; it's hard to miss.
Posted
It's all being taken care of as I type this. We'll get all of that crap off of here soon enough.

Just remember that if Yisan has posted in a thread, just don't look at it until all this has been smoothed out.

EDIT: Okay, everything has been taken care of.
Posted
He's gone now. Once I was made aware of the problem we were able to clean it up rather quickly. I will say that I feel rather disgusting now... I was eating when I was shown this... :confused:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...