OtakuBoards

school daze

Korey

Kiruan and Jacob sooned appeared.Kiruna said "Um its time for the pool party..."
Natsu got up and walked toward Kiruna "Is tahta all you char about?"
Before Kiruna answerd Natsu bursted "SO YOU CAN MAKE OUT WITH LITTLE RED RIDING WHORE!"There were two flashes of light Natsu had smacked Kiruna.Kirunas cheeks became immdeaitly red and he said "Ow...i can't believe you even think twice before you think i'll do that!"

Natsu said "Well you the one who was frist to accept an invetation!"
Kiruna:YOU KNOW WHAT NATSU BE THAT WAY.He then stormed off
Natsu:"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh..oh my gosh...".she fell back onto the bench lookign completly emotionless.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiruna was tottally mad. he couldnt believe that natsu would think that he would be admiring anyone else. he sat in his bed watching tv not thinking about what was on, just thinking about how to say sorry to natsu. he gathered his nerve and went down to the pool. natsu was sitting next to the pool stroking the water with her feet. kiruna snuck up behind her and and jumped over her head and into the pool. water splashed all over her. kiruna got up gasping for air and laughing. natsu stared at him with wide eyes.

Kiruna: hey now that your all wet, how about i dry you off and take you to the room. i need to talk to you.

Natsu: alright. let's go.

when they got back too the room the flowers and candy he ordered from the florists.

Kiruna: gomen nasai, natsu. (in japanese) i acted in a way of a fool. my actions will never be justified. i want to make up. gomen nasai.

he gave natsu the flowers. tears started to flow from her cheeks. kiruna walked up to her and held her.

ooc: ouch that slap hurt!

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]OOC: I'm back from my week long disappearence, so it's time to get this thing in shape again! lol, "Kiruna's Redemption"... funny.

IC: [i]After Natsu hits Kiruna[/i]:

"Did she just... did he just... what just happened?" Jacob asked of Skye, a look of surprise and shock on his face.

"I think you should let them sort it out..."

[i]Now...[/i]

Jacob and Skye sat near the pool, Jacob leaning on Skye affectionately. They saw Kiruna "stealth bomb" Natsu and then walk back to the hotlel.

"Aww... isn't that sweet?" Jacob said sarcasticaly. Skye bopped him on the back of the head.

"You're ruining the mood!"

"Sorry..."[/COLOR]

Skye giggled. She was wearing her bathing suit top, and short cutoffs over the bottom half, along with flip-flops. She got up, and practically pushed Jacob into the pool. Jacob came up spluttering and laughing. "No fair!"

He grabbed at ehr ankle, and pulled her in. Skye went under, and managed to close her mouth before going under. She shrieked when she came upp, and splashed at him. Jacob, luckily, had been in in his suit already, and Skye took off ehr shorts, and tossed the out of the pool.

She was ready for a water fight. She jumped on his back, ehr arms encirling his neck. SHe pushed him under, but he grabbed her waist, and pulled her under. Skye shrieked, and laughed, kicking her feet in futile attempt to get back up.

OOC: Guys, usually they speak in JApanese, unless they want to. ^.^

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Kiruna held natsu for what felt like forever. then they walked back to the pool and found skye and jacob sitting at the edge of the pool. kiruna walkedup behind both of them. he made sure not to be heard. skye looked around but it was too late. Kiruna " stealth bombed" both of them. he even made sure to make a huge splash.

Jacob: man dude could you stop that!

Kiruna: (Laughing)no one gets spared from the stealth bomb, no one!

Jacob: oh yeah?

Kiruna and jacob wrested each other. kiruna eventually swept jacob off of his feet and threw him into the pool. kiruna was very athletic so he never had to worry about not being able to defend himself. jacob came up gasping for air. Kiruna said some quick taunts to him in japanese and jumped in. the girls were laughing the whole time. Kiruna was glad that the trip was going so smooth.[/COLOR]

Skye laughed hard. SHe smiled. "Kiruna, take me on!" She knew that, even if he beat Jacob, it would take him a lot of what he had to beat her. Jacob swam out of the way, and Skye tackled her friend. They wrestled in the water, and Skye finally pushed him to the bottom. She came up gasping, then shriekd as he pulled her back down.

They both came up seconds later, laughing their fool heads off. Skye leaned on Jacob, hysterical. She stopped suddenly, looking over Natsu and Kiruna's shoulders. "Its those b*tches from earlier." She said(in Japanese.) To the girls she said, sweetly, "Yes?"

THe leader, Mina, tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder. "WOndering if we could join you." Her 'second', Tanya, smiled, fluttering her eyes at Jacob. Skye glared. "Hands off my man. I told you that already." She saw Mina's glance towards Kiruna. "No use trying him. He's taken, too."

"Yeah, I'm not goin out with some sissy american!"((lol, just dissed ourselves...)) Jacob mistakenly said in japanese. The american girls looked at him a little oddly. "Uh... I mean" he continued in english.

"Nevermind." Skye cut in before Jacob made a fool of himself. "You touch either of them, and you've got us to deal with." She finished, motioning towards Natsu. Natsu glared at the american girls, looking very threatening. The americans, discouraged but not giving up without a fight, walked away and sat down in plain view of both boys, getting into their swim-suits that they were wearing underneath their regular clothes.

Everyone could tell this was gonna get tense, and Jacob rapped his arms around Skye's waist, almost defensively.

A group of American boys appeared.Max(what a funny name!everythign goes silent.LOL)thier leader walk toward teh pool.Mina sayed "Hey,lets play spin teh bottle!"Natsu sighing said "I guess.."she said in almost perfect English.

Mina:I have the bottle!she laye dteh bottle out on teh ground.
Max:Can i go first,i have my eyes ste out on someone.He then glared at Natsu,he gave it a spin and it landed on Jacob
Natsu:Try again...besides it will be nasty if you accepted..
Max gave it a whirl and is landed on Natsu
Natus:What is teh object of this game again?
Max:When it lands on someone you kiss them...he then started for Natsu
Natsu:tried to crawl backwards
Kiruna said "Ill do it for you...dude!
Kiruna luanched at Natsu and kissed her and Max yelled "Dude,that was like um...my lip lock!!"
Kiruna broke away from the kis and said "Oh well,maybe next time!".Natsu sat there almost amazed at what just had happned.She then said "Can i spin?"
She then purposly made it land on Kiruna she clapped her hands and said "Yay!"she kisssed him.
OOC:Wow you guys posted alot while i was gone for like 5 hours!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Kiruna wondered why the american girls would even think about trying to take them away from their girls. they werent very attractive to them and besides kiruna had already apolgized to natsu and he didnt want to apologize again. he walked over with natsu to the american girls. Kiruna knew enough english to get around,so he spoke in english.

Kiruna: listen ladies, i have a girlfriend. i wont leave her for no one ok?

THe girls melted at the sound of kiruna's english. kiruna walked away from them.

Natsu: hey i didn't know you knew that much english.

Kiruna: i picked up on it on the flight over here. pretty easy.

Kiruna walked over to the diving board and climbed up the high dive. Natsu, skye, and the american girls were staring at him. he hopped on the board and then flipped off. the american girls shrieked and waited for kiruna come up. to their suprise, he came near natsu and put his hand on her hip. the american girls shot them a dirty look and Kiruna smiled. [/COLOR]

Mina had a huddle with with Tanya.They were planning something evil.Natsu who satred at the stars said "Hey Kiruna,theres a beach near here...i was wondering if..".Before Natsu finished Kiruna said "Of course!".They walked toward the beach and Skye saw Tanya and Mina snaeak after them
Skye:Jacob come on..i have a bad feelign about this
Jacob:Ok
They walked after Mina and Tany who were walking after Kiruna and Natsu.N\Kiruna grabbed Natsus hand and lead her to under a palm tree.Kiruna smiled at Natsu and leaned foreword to her.Tanya appeared and grabbed Kiruna and Mina put on lipstick.Max grabbed Natsu and said "Hey now we get our girls....and guys!"Kiruan tried to break free and Sky came out of nowere punchignTanya.Tom,one of Maxs goons,fought with Jacob and Natsu and Mina had thier fight.Max looked at his fist and hit Kiruna.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jacob wasn't much of a fighter, but he did know one thing... pressure point. Somehow, he managed to get behind Tom and got him right below the neck... hard. Tom twitched and then fell over. Though he wasn't stunned (far too advanced technique) his back would hurt for a while.

Meanwhile, Natsu got a good punch in on Mina, right in the nose. Mina backed off, cursing and holding her nose. Kiruna, who was gonna have a pretty nasty bruise, nailed Max in the stomach, who then slumped over, gasping. Skye had no problem with Tanya... the american was indeed a sissy.[/COLOR]

Skye was mad. She did a high kick, and landed her foot right in Mina's nose. The girl stumbled back, and Skye swirled as Max punched Kiruna. SHe and Natsu exhcanged glances. They lunged. Skye tackled the hunk, pinning him to the ground, her knees on his shoulders. Natsu punched his face feircly.

Tanya wasn't a sissy. She grabbed Skye's shoulders, and heaved the girl away. She started an asualt, and Skye was having fun keeping up. Jacob stepped in suddenly, and swept her feet out from under her - with his foot. Tanya lnaded on her butt, hard.

EDIT: Oops. Yours or mine? ^.^; I like yours, but... gah!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]ooc: alroght it's time for a good ol street brawl on the beach. hope we dont get arrested lol.

ic: kiruna checked his mouth to see if he was bleeding. he was. kiruna didn't like to fight with people, but these guys were asking for it. he saw that natsu was fighting with jacob (as allies) and things were looking pretty bad. skye was beating the tar out of the girls by herself but the girls would eventually gain the upper hand. kiruna went to help skye but max stood in his way.

Max: im your opponent (expletive, just to keep to the rules).

Kiruna: kono mushikera me! (this means you insect! in japanese ^_^)

Kiruna took his stance that he learned from judo. max went towards him again and threw a punch. kiruna easily dodged and used max's balance against him to trip him. kiruna grabbed max's arm and bent it so that max was howling in pain. the other fighters stopped to look at max and kiruna. the girls ran towards max to help but natsu and skye lunged on them like tigers. max got up but kiruna noticed that his arm was limp because of the hold. kiruna waited for max to attack but he didn't. max was waiting. kiruna took a shot with his leg and missed but recovered with a swift gut punch that knocked out max. kiruna got up and looked around. the other girls were also knocked out and jacob was finishing the other guy. natsu ran over to kiruna and saw that kiruna was bleeding . she wiped the blood off of his face.

Natsu: are you alright Kiruna?

Kiruna: yeah, what about you three?

Together: fine.

so they left the beach with four battered americans left on the beach.

ooc: *sighs with relief* man what a fight! i blew off some major steam. [/COLOR]

Looks at Kiruna as he wiped blood off his face."Im sorry....you can ahte me for getting you into a fight".Kiruna said "Its wasn't you it was those Americans...".Skye was all happy "Did you see me i was fighting like a Panda!"she threw some punches into the air."Yea you did do good"said Jacob.Kiruna now all teh blood off his face grabbed Natsu's hand.Natsu smiled.

This is what really happned after Natsu and Skye pinned Max.Natsu said "Aww lookie the poor guy.."Max who was laying there scared out of his mind blinked.Natsu waved her hair and kissed Max then she said "That is the last feeling you'll have
she started punching him with full force.

OOC:Ive been wanting to do that scene for a looong time.LOL

Skye strecthed. "Well." She said, looking at the girls. "Micky D's anyone?" They all went to eat. Skye bought.

"10-pack nuggets..." she handed those to Jacob when she got back to the able. "Double Classic with cheese..." She handed it to Natsu. Then she set down Kirunas. Sitting down she started on hers. She chewed on a fry absently. Jacob looked to her. "Something wrong, Skye-chan?" "Hmm?" She looked to him. "Oh, just thinking about Allycia(Silent Angel)." Jacob shrugged. "Whatever."

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Kiruna came back from the bathroom to see that skye had ordered him a mcchicken, his favorite. he sat down next to natsu. she leaned on him and ate her sandwich silently. kiruna couldn't stop thinking about why those americans (tee hee) would even think about taking natsu away from kiruna. normally kiruna would be talking about how he trashed them, but he felt unusally bad about beating up someone from a different country.

Natsu: what's up kiruna? youre quiet today?

Kiruna: huh? oh nuthin' im fine.

Natsu: no something's bothering you. tell me what it is.

Kiruna: did we do the right thing? i mean beating up the americans. i feel really bad.

Natsu: sure we did the right thing. those guys would have followed us even we had just walked away. you were defending yourself, dont worry about it.

Kiruna: ::Sighs:: okay. but i hate to beat up people from another country. it's like walking up to a stranger and belting them in the face.

kiruna finished his sandwich and ate his fries, dipping them in a LOT of ketchup. he sat silently not saying a word. then something cold ran down his back, natsu had put ice in his shirt. kiruna flopped like a fish and dug the ice out of his shirt. natsu was laughing and pointing. kiruna smiled as he grabbed a chunk of ice and put one in her skirt.[/COLOR]

"See,Kiruna you don't do that to a girl"said Natsu after she took the ice out of her shirt."Beacuase they might do this"she kissed him.Kiruna said "Mind if i put some more ice in your shirt?".Natsu just glared at him and Kiruna just noticed how perverted the question sounded."I just want another kiss...".Natsu said "Well your a bad boy,time out for you!"
Kiruna:"Awww"
Natsu pints to a corner as they all luagh.

OOC:Oh my gosh its sooo short!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]ooc: hey that's fine. as long it is longer than a sentence and it contributes to the story.

natsu and kiruna were kissing and flirting with each other in the corner. kiruna was relaxed and never let anything get to his head. after they were done. kiruna heard skye calling for them

skye: let's go you lovebirds!

Kiruna: hold on skye! i have a surprise for everyone.

Kiruna slammed down tickets to a concert that he waited to buy until he got here in america. kiruna loved american rap music and dark rock as well, but he bought four front row tickets to a d12 concert for tommorow at seven o'clock. jacob picked it up and tried to read it.

jacob: dude i can't make heads or tails of this. it looks like a concert ticket.

Kiruna: it is! it is tommorow. all i need to do is arrange for a ride.

everyones eyes lit up and natsu was hugging kiruna so hard that he started to grunt.

Natsu: thanx kriuna.

Kiruna: no problem. i wanted this trip to be a blast and i plan to keep it that way.[/COLOR]

Skye grinned. "I can get us a ride. No prob." She remembered her relatives. She ahd grandparents in FLorida. 'They can take us," she said, after explaining it to them. She started humming.

"We should get back to the hotel." She told them. WHen they had got back, the girls said goodnight, and went into their room. Of course, they stayed up past midnight, joking around, telling ghost stories, and all that stuff.

jacob and kiruna stayed up till 3 o'clock watching movies and telling ghost stories. then before they went to bed, kiruna told the scariest story he knew and jacob had to run to the bathroom because of the ending kiruna laughed and fell asleep.

the next day the guys met up with skye and natsu.

Kiruna: so what do you want to do today? before the concert.

Skye; lets see that mall in la. i want to shop!

Jacob: oh man, once she starts she never stops till all my money is spent!

Kiruna: laughs. alright. i nned some new sandals anyway. i got money. we need to burn some time anyway

Natsu saw a billboard annoucing the openning of a Broadway show called Wicked.She read it aloud "The untold story of the Witches of Oz...sounds preety interesting!"She looked around the shops and saw Hot Topic and her eyes glistned.Skye looked at her and whisperd "Rnember your not Goth anymore...your a girly girl now go into that store"sge pointed at Pink Ice."Um....ok"

She walked in with Skye and they bought some stuff....ok ALOT of stuff.Kiruna watched Natsu and Skye buy cloths and more cloths.
Kiruna:"How do they do it..."
Jacob:"I tried lookign up female in teh dictionary...it just said the opposite fo male"
Jacob and Kiruna shurged and sat on a pink chair waiting for them to finish thier business.

OOC: Funny!

IC: Skye hummed as she went through the clothes. She sighed. "Chicka, nothin' I like. A bit [i]to[/i] girly if you ask me." She and Natsu agreed on that. They left that store, and Skye spotted another - Kapmandu. "I thought they had those only in Florida!" She dragged Natsu in.

The store was full of slightly girly clothes, but mostly stuff like cargos, belts, crop tops, nice stff. It also had wicked jewelry.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jacob leaned on a small pillar near the entrance, nearly dozing off. Kiruna sat on the opposite side in a similar mood. "Hey Kiruna..."

"... yeah?"

"How were we convinced to come here?"

"No idea man..."

Skye and Natsu could be seen inside, looking at all the clothes, virtualy fascinated with it all. Jacob sunk a few inches. It was gonna be a looong day.

OOC: lol, My mom has the soundtrack to "Wicked". Aparently it's a big hit.[/COLOR]

OOC:Wants to see "Wicked"so badly since im a Wiccan and all
IC:Natsu finally came out of the store "The concert is about to start!"Kiruna got up and said "Finally,weres Skye?".They all looked around and saw Skye at a little shack buying a bracelet real quick.They were finally picked up by Skyes relatives.

Natsu was all phsyked about the concert."Im ready to PAAAAAARTAY!".Jacob and Skye were alos very excited.They enterd teh parking lot and Natsu followed by the others ran toward the building.They showed thier tickets and enterd.

OOC:Well its not finished becuase my mom is telling me to get off,im just gonna see how long i can endure staying on.

kiruna walked into the store that skye and natsu were in and looked around for them. Natsu came out of the dressing room in a brand new outfit.

natsu: so what do you think?

Kiruna: it looks great. do you want it?

natsu: heck ya!

Kiruna: then ill pay for it. consider it as a gift from me.

Natsu hugs kiruna and goes off to buy the clothes. she lugs the bags back on top of kiruna's other bags he was carrying.

Kiruna: im going to get my sandals. be right back. then we'' ll go to lunch.

together: alright!

Kiruna: okay meet me in the food court. later