Guest Imalatiana Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Im Not Sure If This Is In The Correct Board and Sorry If its Not But Where Do You Guys Get your images From I Can never Find Good Images That are High Quality Thanks For Replys ^_^
DDG Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]I search for my images on Google and try to find the best quality one's I can but there are a lot of other search engines out there that could turn up better results with higher quality pictures.[/color][/size][/font]
Guest shikamaru Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 hello Imalatiana, welll there are a billion of sites or easy way is to search in google... if you need my help i can give ya some [url]www.li3.net[/url] rest i will send you by mail .... my point is that we search.. :babble:
MarkM Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 Google, Alta Vista, Hot Bot, w/e...I just try to find high quality interesting images... Click here for a TON of search engines [URL=www.search2.com]Search![/URL] -Mark
Syk3 Posted April 3, 2004 Posted April 3, 2004 [color=#30415d]This thread is pretty rediculous. Yes, all you need to do is go through search engines and type in what you want. I can garuntee that you'll get a lot more results than if you used a particular site. ~_^ Topic closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts