Raiden Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 4 those of u who didn't no this. THEY'RE SHOWING BRAND NEW EPIDSODES OF DBZ THIS SEPTEMBER 10 ON TOONAMI!!! I SAW THE COMMERCIAL LAST NIGHT. THEY WERE SHOWING SCENES FROM THE GREAT SAIYANMAN SAGA.
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Yep, glad they finally decided on a date. They've changed a million times.:D
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 you know, those episodes aren't exactly as "new" as you think....
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I know I know, they're 15 years old, but hey, at least they finally made it:D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 You do know if this has been posted b4 this is SPAM.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Dude, don't tell me how to do my job. If he's posted this b4, don't post it again.
Recommended Posts