OtakuBoards

my manga is getting on my nerves

Guest Ni chan

Guest Ni chan
ok here iS my problem. i have a great idea for this manga and well whenever i do up to like #3 or something i come up with a better idea and start again. this has been happening since about 1999 *grrrrr* so could anyone tell me which story is better:

1) the main character returns home (after being on anothr planet) to find his father, a scientist, is dead. he was killed by arobot he created.
2) that killing crap has has already happened and there is a bounty on the main dudes head because his dad's company created those robots. and they are now killing more and more people

but i also decided this guys childhood ect.

so 4) is i do it dragon ball dtyle and follow his whole life. (which could take forever)

PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE MORE INOSENT PAPER IS WASTED ON THIS COMIC!!!
:confused:

Meh, I do that all the time. I always get ideas everyday and therefore cancel previous projects, but it's not a good thing, I know. In your face, I think I like #4 if you don't mind the extra work. It totally gives out a back story (well, as long as it is interesting). Or, you could go with 1 or 2 and then later on in the manga, make a flashback sequence to show the whole past for a while. Some ideas.

D-Warrior's flash-back idea is good, or you could always just do a few short pages on his past, then get back to the main story. It would be like seeing him as a child, then as an adult... or almost an adult (however old he is).

As for witch plot, they both sound tempting... however, it would be very interesting to see the main character on the run because of his father's robots. Or you could compromise and have him doscover his fahter's death, and get blamed for killing him or something like that... it's your decision ~_^

Guest Ni chan
hmmm. some good ideas there i think i'll do the flash back thing cos i can't be ased to do all that childhood crap. hmmmm and maybe the on the run thing. yes yes all very good sudgestions. thank you ^.^ :)