OtakuBoards

Digimon: The Descendents

DDG

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Ok, [/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=568672"][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]here[/color][/size][/font][/u][/url][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy] are the sign-ups if anyone needs a reference...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]---[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"Melissa, what are the coordinates?"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"It's near the target."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"I asked you the coordinates!" Kayla screamed at her partner, Melissa. Melissa frightenedly answered. "I...I don't know. I don't know the coordinates of it." Kayla jumped down from her chair and walked over to Melissa. "Are you telling me, you do not know the exact coordinates of the DIB!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Melissa nodded. "I'm sorry, I--" Kayla stopped her. "I don't want to hear your excuses. Go back to the lab and ready the next one." she ordered. Melissa ran off through a side door with her Renamon following her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla calmly walked back to her chair and climbed in it. She hit a button that pulled up a computer screen in front of her. She opened up a document and read it to herself. [/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]DIB: Digital Infiltration Bug. Able to infiltrate anything with Digital data in it. In most cases, Digimon, Digital Monsters. In rare cases they are used to hack into computers and other devices. DIB's can have deadly after affects when removed, that is, if they are found. DIB's are so small they are almost invisible to the naked eye. DIB's are solely used to control and command Digimon.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]DIB's will first insert themselves into the target at such a highspeed the target will only feel a slight sting when it goes into the target's body. After this, the DIB will slowly travel through the target's body until it finally reaches the brain. From there it attaches itself to the brain and begins transmitting neurological controlling waves through the brain. These waves will tell the target what to do, what to think, at all times.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Whilst traveling through the target's body, the target may show signs of hostility and other strange emotions irregular to how the target usually acts. Once the DIB has taken control of the brain, the target will lose all sense of emotion, will lose its personality. Once the DIB has taken control of the brain, the target will only know whatever the commander of the DIB tells it to know or to do.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Only I know how to control the DIB's. Only I have the intelligence to control them, to be able to tell these DIgimon that have been infected by a DIB what to do at all times. Of course, with a slight modification in the DIB's programming by the use of my computer, someone could break the DIB's inside the Digimon, essentially ending the control. That is only if, someone knew the access code into my computer, and if they could find the location of my base...which is impossible. My base is securely hidden and cannot be detected by any device, nor can it's location be found on any map. I made sure of it...there is only one way to find my base...but I cannot write about that here. It's not safe. Nothing is ever safe from anyone with eyes and a brain...[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla closed the screen and turned around to face Dagu. "Yes, Dagu?" she impatiently asked. Dagu approached her. "It's the DIB." Kayla's face showed a faint sign of a smile. "Well, out with it!" she demanded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"It's reached the target and is beginning it's way through the body now." Kayla nodded and turned her chair around to face a large screen behind her. "Map of the Digital World, please." she requested. A large map appeared and the lights in the room, which were already very dim, dimmed to where there almost was no light at all.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Several small red dots appeared on the map. "Hm...yes, very well. All of the DIB's have been placed accordingly. Once I tell the DIB's what to command the host's to do, the rest of the Digimon in their little 'villages' will begin to obey as well and once they obey...it will be much easier to infect them with DIB's as well..." Kayla said, as she thought out loud.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"Kayla..." Dagu mumbled. She did not turn to face him. "Yes, Dagu?" she questioned with a fake curtness. "Now that the DIB's are in place, are you going to come watch me battle, outside?" he asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla turned her chair around to face him. "Yes Dagu. As promised, I will. But if anyone see's us..." he nodded. "I know. It's back to base."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Ok, when you first post, introduce yourself. I don't care whether you are in the Digital World or the real world in your post, just introduce yourself.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Also, none of your characters should know what DIB's are yet. My character will sort of, introduce the rest of them to DIB's in a meeting in the Digital World. And, only callmegoddess knows who I am in the real world, but she doesn't exactly know where I am or what I now look like in the Digital World, ok?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal][b]EDIT: When Digimon are in the real world, it's like in season 2, they will be in their In-Training forms and then once back in the DigiWorld they will be back in their Rookie forms, got it? Good.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal][b][strike]EDIT: You can post up to[u] three times a day[/u], but make sure to give me some time to post, too so I can introduce more stuff, I can't get on everyday to post so remember that![/strike][/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=1][color=#008080]Please post as much as you want, I want to keep this moving, but don't post so much that I or other people who don't regularly get on get behind in the story, ok?[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Well, other than that, have fun![/color][/size][/font]

Taro sat on the couch, legs crossed, eyes closed, blocking out the rest of the world. He had his headphones on and Linkin Park rang out inside his head, smothering thought.
"Hey, cuz!" yelled a voice, interrupting the flow of sweet nothing.
Taro sighed. It was Emily, his second-cousin. He opened one eye and glared at her, pointing to the headphones. She nodded, smiled, and pushed the power button on his CD player.
"What'd you do that for!?" yelled Taro.
"You were being a butt," she said, calmly.
"I...I was not!" Taro said, huffily.
"Were too!"
"Not!"
"Too!"
The two locked gazes, eyes blazing with fury.
"Why did you turn off my CD player?" asked Taro, teeth clenched tight.
"Because I've been calling for you the past minute. Lisa called. She's invited the gang over for some no-pads football."
"Uh, Lisa!?" Taro gasped. He had more than a slight crush on her.
"Did I stutter, goggles?" Emily asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Why didn't you tell me!?" Taro yelled, grabbing his jacket from the back of a chair.
"Because you were all spacey," she said, sighing.
Taro grumbled and snatched up his goggles and hat. He turned his head back slightly, and called out," Ma! Emily and I are going out to hang with the gang!"
"Don't be out late!" Taro's mom yelled back. She was talking with Emily's mom. The two were old friends.
"Alright!" he yelled, grinning like a mad man. "Ready to show these stooges what a Kamiya can do?" he asked, smirking. Emily grinned back, looking like a shark about to strike.
The cousins raced out the door, not knowing quite how wild the day would turn out.

OOC: How's that for an intro? And Blanko, I hope you don't mind me using your character like that.

ooc: I have no problem with that .... Very cool.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Emily and Taro ran outside and down the street... It wasnt even 4 yet so they had lots of time till they had to return to their homes. Emily stopped suddenly for a moment and looked at the sky. The cloud formation was just perfect. She pulled a small grey casing that used to be silver. Inside was a camera. It was a digital camera... a very old one but it was in perfect working condition.

"Oh no... Not again" Taro groaned as he watched her prep the camera.

"Just hush it takes two seconds!" Emily lifted the camera to her face and centered the target before pressing the button. The camera beeped and the picture was taken. "See... All done"

They grinned at each other and continued to run.

Taro thought a bit... She has always had that camera... It used to be her grandmothers... Which he began to think was actually his great Aunt... But her couldnt remember for sure... It wasnt like he studied family trees on his spare time.

Emily put the camera away as she ran... She remembered the day she got it... She was with the egg and device for the first time and her grandmother smiled to her... She then walked over to a drawer and pulled out a dusty worn camera case and handed it to Emily. Ever since Emily has taken good care of it. She slipped it back into her pocket and ran along with her second cousin. She easily kept up with him proving she wasnt a wuss nor a slowpoke.

Soon they came to a a stop... It was Lisa's place. The got up to the door and as Emily was about to knock Taro stepped in and did it himself.

"Hog..." Emily jokingly spat
He jokingly spat back at her, "Loser"

Emily smiled and laughed... At least today was going good.

Lisa opened the door to see Taro and Emily outside.
"Hey guys! Come on in. Some of the others are outside, I think. Let me check."
Lisa ran to the back door, seeing if anyone else was out there. No one was there, so she ran back to the front door.
"Nope, no one there. Sit down for a while. The others should soon be here."
Taro got a little nervous but no one seemed to knotice. Suddenly, Lisas' pet cat jumped on to Taros' lap. The cat was a creamy white with black streaks on its chest and stomach.
"Oh. Hey there Kemaru." Taro said to the cat. The cat meowed at him and curled up on his lap and fell asleep.
Lisa and Emily laughed at the site a bit. Taro blushed under the embarrasment.
Then, the phone rang. It was Akiro. Lisa answered it.
"Hey!...Mmmhmm...yeah, they're here...okay, bye!...that was Akiro. He said he'll be over in just a few minutes. He said he had to take care of something."
"Okay."
Lisa walked into the kitchen, making something to drink.
"You guys want anything?"
Taro shook his head yes, while Emily said no. Lisa went back to making her drink. She was making some tea for her and Taro. She got done rather quickly and went back into the living room. She handed a glass to Taro and sat down on a chair that was adjacent to the couch that Emily and Taro was sitting on.
"Now, all we have to do is wait..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Since you guys said you came over, I had to make your characters move. Hope you don't mind. Also, Lisa has a secret that she won't tell anyone except YamiGatomon.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Melissa walked back to the lab grumbling. "She's more of a slave driver than a partner to you." Renamon said quietly. Melissa concealed a laugh. She knew Kayla had the whole place wired. "Whatever. Can you get me a map of the Digital World? I need to figure out where I should put the next one." Melissa told Renamon. Renamon nodded and a screen, similar to Kayla's but smaller, appeared. Again the lights dimmed and the red dots glowed. Melissa silently took out a pair of headphones but only put one side on, in case Kayla came back to bark more orders. She popped in her Good Charlotte CD and started working.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Yo Renamon, show me where some other villages are." Melissa said. Renamon hesitantly pointed out different villages that they hadn't attacked. "Ok, thanks." She said as she marked down the [i]exact[/i] coordinates this time. She typed something up in a laptop that was connected to the screen and several blue dots had appeared. "There, maybe now I'll gain some respect. Geez, her Digimon gets more than I do. And I can tell by just looking at them. I wish I had my guitar with me..." Melissa muttered. She emailed Kayla, knowing she wasn't allowed to approach her without being called, saying that she went home, and that she got down the exact coordinates this time. And then Melissa did just that.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]-------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Yeah...Renamon and Melissa are fairly tight....[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]"Aren't we going, Kayla?" Dagu asked Kayla a bit impatiently. "Quiet now, we'll go in a minute." she hissed at him. She pulled up the computer screen in front of her again and checked her email as Dagu silently sat beneath her chair.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla quickly read Melissa email and deleted it. She pressed a button to make the screen disappear and then stood up. She climbed down from her chair and began walking towards a door with Dagu close behind.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Arial][size=1][color=purple]Outside the base, a few minutes later...[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Pepper Breath!" Dagu yelled out as he shot a ball of fire at a Vegiemon. The Vegiemon was stunned. It quickly retreated off, hopping over sand dunes here and there until Dagu and Kayla could no longer see it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"How did I do, Kayla?" Dagu questioned, running back up to Kayla. She put a pair of sunglasses on to keep the bright sun out of her eyes and answered. "You did very well, although you could still use a lot of improvement. Why haven't you been trying to make your Pepper Breath stronger, huh? Why didn't you chase after that Vegiemon? You should have killed it, not let it get away. I expect better next time."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Dagu sighed and put his head down. "I'm sorry Kayla. I'll try harder next time." she scowled. "Try? You wont [i]try[/i] harder! You'll be [i]tougher[/i] and [i]better [/i]next time! You wont [i]try[/i] to be tougher or better, you will be!" she yelled at him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Dagu nodded solemnly and followed Kayla back inside the base.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]Ok, maybe I am a bit of a slave driver...[/color][/size][/font]

ooc: I dont mind at all... Oh and this is.... a pretty uh... Long post...sorry i didnt realize it untill i posted it...
--------------------------------------

Emily sat there for a moment and pulled out her camera. She skimmed through the most recent pictures taken. A wilting flower with the morning dew that just looked strange enough to take a picture of. Once picture was of swirling colors and a white creamy back ground...

"What is that?" Taro asks

"This one? Oh heh... Its your breakfast cereal... Well just the milk."

"You such a camera freak..." He accidently slips.

Emilys smiled turned to a slight frown as she stared at her camera. She turned it off and slipped it into its case which went straight to her pocket. She stood up and silently walked towards the door.

"Wait where are you going" Lisa asked...

"Im going to go... Im not in the mood for football anymore..."

"Where are you going?"

"Home..."

Emily exited the home and and shut the door behind her. She let out a sigh and began to run. The sound of warm pavement underneath her soles and her breathing was all she could hear. He blood rushed through her vains and soon her head hurt from the slight anger she was feeling. Her temper would sometimes burst like that but she did not want to freak at someone elses house.

She soon came up onto a large apartment building and went inside. She noticed the guy restocking the vending machine..

"Hey Phil... Got my usual in that box of yours?"

"As a matter of fact I do! Hows it going Emily?" He hands her a bottle of liquid and a snack bag as she handed him the money which he stashed in the machine.

"Oh... I was gonna play padless football with some friends but eh... My brainless Cousin changed my mind.."

Phil knew what she ment, "Temper eh? I know what you mean... I used to have the same problem... Just learn to subside it... Takes time..."

"He hit an emotional spot though... Probably didnt know or forgot... He called me a Camera Freak... That hurts you know... My grandmother gave me this camera."

"I hate to say it kid but you are a bit of a camera freak... It isnt sapposed to be a bad thing you know... Some people have a good talent for photography..."

Emily nodded... more calm now, "Yeah... yeah i guess you are right... Hmm... Well Ill be seing ya then.. See ya phil"

With that Emily ran over to the elivator with her snack in hand and she pressed a small button with an arrow pointing upwards. She heard the gears and wires begin to move and soon the doors opened and she stepped in. She waited but no one else stepped inside so she pressed the top floor which was 10. She lived in of the larger Apartment Buildings... She sat there alone for a while as the elevator hauled her upwards. The door opened on her floor and she slowly walked along the path way.

The sky was bright orange and some reds too. She heard her footsteps against the ground... they were loud and slow. She came to her door and took one last breath of fresh air as she unlocked the door. She stepped in and walked inside. She shut and locked the door behind her... She figured her mother was still at Taro's place chatting it up like normal.

"Im home!!!" She yelled loudly as it exhoes through the apartment.

She heard feet hit the floor and the sound of 4 little feet running quickly in her direction. A small puppy like thing slid into the hall and almost lost balance on the slick floor but managed to keep running. She leapt up and landed in Emily's arms.

"Yay! I have been so bored! But I thought you were at Taro's..." The little puppy thing spoke.

"Yeah then we went to Lisa's cause she invited us for great old padless football but I didnt stay."

"Why not?"

"Oh I just lost my temper again... It happens from time to time. i decided coming home was better than raging eh? Anyways are you hungry Salamon?"

The Puppy digimon leapt from her arms and let out a loud belch, "Um..."

"I take that as a No... Was it the bag of chips on the counter... Because if it was Mom is going to be-"

"No no I couldnt get up to those..."

"Then what did you eat?"

"Well I found a small stash of different things in your closet..."

"Ah! Those things were for school! A raffle thing...How many?"

"Just two... they werent that good..." Salamon curled up her face as if disgusted.

Emily leaned down and patted her friend on the head. "Hehe yeah they arent that great..."

"I was dissapointed at those things but i found something under your pillow that looked like well that bag in your hand..."

Emily looked down at the small bag of Fried Ants and laughed, "What did you think?"

"Not bad... What were they..."

"You probably dont want to know... Anyways its ok that you ate those... I got a new bag today... Phil was downstairs heh. Are you thirsty?"

Salamon let her tongue hang out and she stared at it, "It is quite dry...."

Emily shook herh ead and laughed. She walked into the kitchen and filled a bowl full of water and let Salamon drink.

"You stay here.." Emily tore open a corner of the bag and poured some into her hand. She poped the friend ants into her mouth and walked over to the phone. She dialed Lisa's place. Lisa answered and Emily asked for Taro.

"Yes?" He mummbles into the phone.

"Sorry I left... I uh...."

"Got angry I figured..."

"Yeah I just wanted to apologise..."

"Eh...No big deal."

"Anyways..." CRASH!!! "I uh gotta go... I think the little vermin broke something"

Emily hung up and ran into the kitchen to see.... nobody. Where was the noise from... She heard some rumbbling and walked into the living room. She noticed salamon and a tv tray all tangled together.

"These floors are hard to walk on..." Salamon whined...

Emily uncovered her friend and set the tv tray back where it belonged. "Yeah Ill talk to mom tonight about...getting some rugs to walk on... Till then be careful."

--------------
ooc: I kinda had to demonstrate sometimes the littlest things tick her off.

Oh and i have a question... In the real world is it like season 2? Like everyones digimon is in In Training form? Then when they go into the digital world they go to rookie? Well except for tk and karis digimon... which patamon stayed patamon and gatomon stayed gatomon... Do our digimon do the same?

Guest Heezay
[SIZE=1]OOC: Sorry Marcus.... but I'm planning for my char to take a different direction( he hasn't met your crew yet, but he will).

[LEFT]*[/LEFT][CENTER]*[/CENTER][RIGHT]*[/RIGHT]

Akiro Inoue was currently at his Grandmother's house(Yolei) Akiro's parents had left on a business trip for a week. Right now he was eating cookies and watching TV. He had just come in from outside, playing basketball, and then had proceeded to take a shower. Yolei was now on the computer.

Suddenly he heard, "Akiro! Come look at this!"

"What is it, Grandma?" Akiro ran into the computer room.
"Izzy has emailed, saying he's received word from Tentomon(who spent a month traveling the Digital World) that some sort of coinceidence is taking place in the Digital World.

He described it as the leaders of 2 villages he's visited acting strangely or not being themselves, which concerened both of us, since we've met these Digimon."

Akiro thought for a second. "Should I look into it?"

Yolei hesitantly said," ..no, you shouldn't, it's not your problem. It's probably just a coinceidence."

"Come on!" Akiro said. "I'll just go for the rest of today, I'll be back for dinner. BT( his nickname for Black Terriermon) will be with me. It'll be all right."

Yolei sighed. "Fine... just be back tonight. And you don't have to look into the disturbance, someone else will take care of it. Just enjoy yourself." To BT she said, "Look after him."

"I will!" BT said cheerfully, leaping up on top of Akiro's head.

"Ok, have fun." she said as she scooted the computer chair back, and he stepped forward.

Akiro raised his Digivice. Shouting "Digi-Port Open!" he was absorbed into the Gateway. [/SIZE]

OOC: Sorry I'm so late!!!

IC: Tan whistled as her foot slammed into the soccer ball. Devimon ran to it, and slammed her tail into it, sending it back to her friend. Tanya grinned, and kicked hte ball into the air. Devimon lept up, and spun, slamming the ball into the ground. It spun in place, and stopped. Tanya went over to it, and knelt, grimacing. "Uh.... I think we need the shovel."

Devimon ran off, and came back, shovel in her mouth. "Hew ip is- BLAH!" She said as she spit it out. Tanya shoved the shovel in the ground, and levered the ball out of its hole.

In the house, she heard the phone ring. SOccerball under her arm, she and Devimon ran inside. "I've got it!" She yelled as she answered. "Hello. Tanya speaking."

"Tanya! Its Emily!"

"Emily! Whats up?" Tanya set the ball down, and put her foot on it, getting up on the bar stool.

"Not much. You?"

"Nothin'. Why?"

"I just thought I'd check in."

Devimon batted her leg. "I want to see-" 'Not now!' she mouthed.

"Bye." THey hung. Tan stared at the phone, then randomley called Akiro. "Hello?" Yolei answered.

"Is Akrio there?"

"OH! SOrry, hon, he just left for the Digiworld."

"Oh! I tell him to call me when he gets back, alright?" They said goodbye, and hung up. Tan looked at Devimon, who looked irked. "I wanted to talk to Emily's Digimon!"

OOC: I edited, and Tanya's on the soccer team!

"You idiot," Lisa sighed as Emily ran out the door.
"Wha? What'd I do!?" said Taro, genuinely confused.
"You know that camera's important to her," said Lisa, scowling at him.
"But she took a picture of my cereal! Tell me that's not freaky," said Taro, looking her dead in the eye. He then realized what he was doing, and turned away so that she couldn't see him blush.
"Maybe a little, but still, you need to be more careful about what you say."
Taro crossed his arms and frowned. Lisa sighed and shrugged. Kemaru meowed softly. Just then, the phone rang. Lisa went over to pick it up.
"Hello?" Lisa asked.
[I]"Hey, it's Emily. Could you hand Taro over?"[/I] asked the girl on the phone.
"It's for you," said Lisa, tossing the cordless at the resident Goggle-Head.
"Hello?" he mumbled.
[I]"Sorry I left... I uh...."[/I]
"Got angry I figured..." Taro said.
[I]"Yeah I just wanted to apologise..."[/I]
"Eh...No big deal."
[I]"Anyways..." [/I] There was a loud crash on Emily's end. [I] "I uh gotta go... I think the little vermin broke something."[/I] She hung up.
"In case you were wondering," Taro said, throwing the phone back. "She forgave me. Actually, called to apologize about running out."
"So, what's next?" asked Lisa.
"Damned if I know," said Taro, grinning a little. "You got any suggestions?"

[B][I][color=teal]OOC: Sorry I'm late too. :sweat:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coje was quickly running threw the streets. He had a bag in his mouth and he was looking at his watch. Yaamon peeked out of Coje's backpack as Coje took a sharp corner. A look of uneasiness crossed Yaamon's face as he flew to one side.

"Whoa Coje," Yaamon screamed as he looked around, "What's the rush!" Coje suddenly stopped. He took the bag out of his mouth and took his backpack off. He opened his backpack and looked at Yaamon. A sweat drop appeared on the side of Yaamon's face.

"I'm trying to get over grandpa's," Coje said with a glare, "and then we can go to Digital World." Yaamon nodded as Coje closed his backpack. Coje then swung his backpack on his back.

A little later, Coje ran into his grandpa's house. He basicly lived with his grandparents because his parents were always working. He had a key to the house. Yaamon suddenly jumped out of the backpaack. Coje stopped and looked at Yaamon.

"Now who's in a hurry," Coje said as he walked over and picked Yaamon up. Yaamon turned bright red and looked toward the computer. Coje shook his head and headed toward the computer.

"Sorry," Yaamon said as he jumped onto the computer desk, "but I wanna be Impmon. I feel like I have a little strength to me." Coje shook his head, brushed his blonde hair behind his ear, and picked up his D3. He put the D3 to the computer screen and grabbed Yaamon. The computer screen started flashing diffrent color and Coje and Yaamon disappeared into the computer.

A few seconds later, Coje was standing next to Impmon in the Digital World. Coje grinned and looked down at Impmon.

"Ya happy now," Coje questioned. Impmon lit up his finger and then put it out. Coje shook his head. Imp climbed up onto Coje's shoulder and looked at him.

"I'm very happy," Impmon said with a yawn," but I want some action now." Coje shook his head again and started walking.[/color][/I][/B]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"Ah crap..." Melissa muttered as she sat down into her computer chair. Viximon jumped onto her lap. "What's wrong?" It asked. Melissa sighed."I wanted to do some more work here, where I'd be more comfortable, but I forgot my disk. I'll be right back. Go tell mom I'm back though."She said. Melissa held up her digivisce again. "Digi-Port open!" She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Melissa was again in the lab. She looked around the mess of papers and finally found a CD case labeled: Unfinished Work. "There we go." She muttered. She bent down and grabbed the case. Suddenly, she heard a voice behind her. "What are you doing back?" Kayla asked. Melissa turned around. Kayla was scary when she wasn't angry. She was almost a regular person. "I forgot something. Why? Do you need me for something?" She asked quietly. "No. Carry on." Kayla told her as she turned around and left. Dagu was at her side, as usual. Melissa watched her walk away. [i]She's so strange. Oh well. She's pretty cool too. [/i]She thought as she teleported out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Melissa appeared in her bedroom. She plopped down on her computer chair again and spun around for a second. Viximon hopped through the door and onto Melissa's desk. "You're back! Um..oh yeah! Your mom wants to talk to you!" It told her. Melissa groaned as she got up and went to the living room. "Yeah?" She asked her mother. Her mother was almost the spitting image of her Grandfather. "I truly don't appreciate you skipping out on us whenever you feel like it, Melissa. You're always at that Digital World Dad tells us about." Her mother started to say. At this point Viximon was standing by Melissa's feet. "What do you do there anyways?" [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Melissa looked down at Viximon, they knew the question would eventually be asked. "Nothing special." Melissa answered, shrugging her shoulders, acting as normal as possible. Her mother gave her a strange look. "Anyways, don't go back for the rest of the day. Remember today's the day of your soccer game." She said. Melissa nodded. "Yeah I know. Its in one hour. If we lose, the coach'll have our heads, figuring its one of the most important games of the year. And I'm their 'star player.' Trust me on t his, I'll go but they don't really need my help. There's only one player we're facing that we need to watch out for." She said, going back into her room. "Come on Viximon, you need to help me with this stuff.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Melissa looked around her room. There were posters all over her walls, her guitar was standing up in a corner. Her computer was almot unseen under the papers she'd printed out.Dirty clothes were everywhere on the ground. Her bed was messed up. "Maybe I should clean my room before I start working. Viximon, wanna help?" She asked. Viximon went wide eyed and hid underneath one of the covers of Melissa's bed. "I figured." [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]After about an hour of cleaning, Melissa was finally adoing some work. She was typing what the DIB's were and how they worked. She knew already, but she was just taking a precaution by saving it someplace else. When she was done, she hid the CD in a metal box, where she kept her Digivice when she wasn't using it, and locked the box up. Then, she changed into her soccer uniform , ran across the street to the playing field, and waited for the rest of her team to arrive.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]-------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Ok, um, who's all on a soccer team in the story? Me, DDG, and who else?[/color][/size][/font]

OOC: Ill have emily on the team... shes good at sports...or at least in the story she is... lol
----------------------------

Emily looked down at salamon who was sleeping on her lap. Sh nudged her friend who stirred and continued to snore. Emily rolled her eyes and picked up Salamon carefully. She set her down on a comfy pillow and dashed into her room. She got her uniform on and smiled. She could always forget any worries or anger she had when she played ball... Any kind of ball.... Just as long as her mind was on something else... on a goal...

She ran into the room where Salamon was and whispered, "Im gonna go to my game now... You behave..."

With that Emily dashed out of the apartment and waited for the slow elevator to get to the top. She got tired of waiting and dashed to the side and went through a metal door which led to the stairway. She skipped every few steps and dashed down the ten floors... It was good warmup...

She hit the solid ground and ran for the field. She soon arrived and noticed only one person there...

"Hey... I guess we beat everyone else eh?" Emily said running her fingers through her short brown hair.

"Hmm" Melissa just nodded.

"This is gonna be fun... I have been waiting for this all day..." Emily stretched a little after yawning out of bordum.

------------
ooc: I hope thats ok...

OOC: ACK! I keep editing!

IC: Tanya grabbed her stuff, and said, "Devimon, be good!" The fox-cat-like Digimon yawned, and said, "I will..." After going upstairs and changing into her sky blue and black soccer uniform, she went back downstairs. SHe grabbed the game ball. It was her turn to bring it. It was black, with the blue emblem for the 'Herricanes' on it.

Tan ran out of the house, and ran full tilt to teh field. She nearly ran into Emily - nearly. SHe stopped herself, and skidded past. She laughed nervously. "Oops. Sorry Emily!"

Emily sighed. "When will you learn, Tanya? How's your friend?" Tan giggled. "Irked. For not getting to talk to yours." Tanya wasn't very mature, atleast, not in their World.

Hearing Taro ask her for a suggestion, Lisa smirked.
"Never give me a chance to choose...I challenge you to a game of Age of Empires. With two computers and two lines, we can play together at the same place."
"Huh? Whats Age of Empires?"
"Computer based real time strategy game. Similar to StarCraft, but a lot more difficult. You've played StarCraft?"
"Yeah."
"Well, then its pretty easy. Go into the dining room and turn the comp on. The internet is on the main line since its hardley ever used. The one in my room is the other."
Lisa showed Taro into the dining room and then went to her room. Gummymon looked up at her, sleepely.
"You woke me up!"
"Sorry. I challenged Taro to an AOE game."
"He is so dead."
Lisa booted up the computer and got on the internet. She yelled at Taro and told him what to do. When everything was ready, Taro and Lisas' game started.
Lisa was winning but a sudden message popped up on Yahoo! Messenger.
"Hey Taro. Pause for a minute. Someone sent me a message."
"Okay."
Lisa read the message as Gummymon jumped onto her lap to read it. It said that a soccer game was going on, and she was invited to watch. It wasnt from anyone she knew, but it said that her friends were playing.
"Hey Taro, want to watch a soccer game? Emily and some others are in it!"
"I guess. Besides, this game is to freakin' hard!"
Lisa shut down her computer as Taro did the same. She walked outside, Taro behind her. As they walked to the soccer place, Taro just had to ask.
"Lisa, are you single?"
"What?...."
"Are....you single?"
"Uhhh, yeah. Why?"
"Just wondering..."
Lisa looked at him strangely but kept walking. They soon reached the soccer place and took a seat. Lisa watched as Taro sort of stumbled to sit down. Lisa wondered why he was always nervous and a klutz around her. She thought about it, but soon drifted into the game.
OOC: if you want to know Lisas' little secret, PM me and I'll PM you back with the answer.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]I'm guessing that I'm the player that you guys are supposed to be looking out for then, yes?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Kayla ran through her list of things to do in her head. After establishing that she had accomplished all of the days goals, she entered a room in which she was going to relax. She sat in a comfy bean-bag chair and was about to meditate when Dagu came in.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Kayla, don't you have a soccer game to go to?" he asked. She opened her eyes and answered him in a cool, calm voice. "Yes, that is true. But don't worry, even if I'm late, they stand no chance." she smirked and stood up. "of course, it is best to be on time. Even if I leave now though, I wont make it to the game until the second half atleast."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She left the 'Meditation Room' and proceeding down the hall to the computer room. She selected a computer and silently turned it on. She pulled her Digivice from her belt. "DigiPort, open!" she yelled and her and Dagu were transported back to Kayla's room.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]As Kayla appeared back in her room, she looked around. It was neat and tidy as always. She pulled a lockbox out from under her bed and opened it. It was voice activated so only she could open it. She placed her Digivice and a few discs she had grabbed before leaving the computer room inside of it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She placed it back under her bed and grabbed her soccer clothes from on top of her dresser. They were neatly stacked and smelled of 'Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent'. She smiled and quickly changed into them.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Before leaving she turned to Dagu, who was now in his DarkKoromon stage, and requested something of him. "Stay in my room. You can find some snacks in the closet. I don't want mother to know that I'm still bringing you home, especially after last time's little, 'incident'." Dagu nodded and hopped into the closet. He immediately began munching on the snacks she'd left in there for him.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She said goodbye to him before leaving her room and closing and locking the door behind her. She also did the same when leaving the house, she didn't want somebody sneaking in who shouldn't be.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She looked at the large scoreboard above the soccer field. It read twenty minutes. The seconds and minutes were not counting down so she concluded that it must be half-time. She looked at the scores as she walked up to the field. It was 7-2 in the Hurricane's favor. Oh, she'd change that though. Her team, the Tornado's were unbeatable. They had never lost a game, all because of Kayla most people said. She agreed, only because, she was the star player of the team.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]While walking to the field she decided to take a scenic entrance. She walked up the stairs to the stands and heard mumbling as she walked to the middle aisle steps. She looked out over the crowd and fans of the Tornado's cheered as they noticed her arrival. Hurricane's fans sort of, looked away and shook their heads.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]All the while, Kayla smiled at the crowd and made her way down the steps and to her team's bench. Three players on the Hurricane's bench stood out from the rest and she stopped to stare at them. She recognized Melissa, of course, and then another person who had a Digimon. She had used to be friends with Kayla, until, as she had said, Kayla had gone 'ruler of the world'. Her name was Tanya. Kayla was astounded she remembered the name of someone of whom she had 'ditched' as a friend because she did not approve of what Kayla was doing. [i]There must be some reason I can still remember her...but it's best not to think about it now, not before a game, or in the middle of one...[/i]she thought to herself. She gave the three girls a malicious smile and turned around to speak to her coach and explain her abscence from the game.[/color][/size][/font]

"Go Emily!" cheered Taro. "You show those stupid Tornados what a Kamiya can really do! Step it up!" Then he noticed people staring at him, and he sat down, blushing a little.
"You idiot," Lisa sighed.
Taro smiled weakly, wanting the bleachers to collapse into a heap of twisted metal that would spare him the embarassment. Sadly, this didn't happen.
Taro looked onto the field, and noticed that play had stopped. A girl was talking to the Tornado's coach. But not just any girl...
"Kayla!" Taro hissed.
"What?" asked Lisa.
"She's on the Tornado's team! Figures she would be playing against us..." he snarled.
"Yeah, well Melissa's on the Hurricane's team, and she's with Kayla," Lisa pointed out.
Taro's eye twitched when he heard Melissa's name. He had inherited the rivalry of Kamiya (boy) and Ishida.
"You...okay?" Lisa asked, looking at the boy, confused.
"Uh..." Taro began to blush again. He had also inherited his grandfather's crush on the Takenouchi girl. He smiled and laughed, both weak. "Yeah...I'm okay."
Lisa didn't seem to believe him, but she shrugged and looked back to the field.
[I]Why can't I go one conversation with Lisa without ending up like a...a...babbling idiot!?[/I]
Taro sighed, and looked back at the field, wondering how good Kayla was.

Emily was playing hard and couldnt care less if the 'star' player had show up for their opponents... She rolled her as her coach motioned for her to come over.

"Yes?"

"Your limping..."

"Huh?" Emily looked down at her foot which then began to hurt a little...

"You know... I never even noticed untill you said something. I guess i had my mind in the game..."

"Yeah well why dont you take a rest... dont wanna hurt that foot any more.."

"Aww alright... Although it is just probably a sprain or perhaps just am uscle is acting up... Its happened before."

"Just sit..."

Emily sat down on the bench and propped her now hurting food up. Taro looked down at this and got angry..

"What the!? Are they crazy for putting her on the bench?!"

Emily looked up and noticed him and smiled... She then noticed the anger or worry in is face though from that distance she couldnt tell which it was. She understood a bit of it and pointed at her foot... Which then Taro understood and calmed down.. still dissapointed though.

"Stupit Coach.. Ya should have just kept your mouth shut and i wouldnt have even felt it... Though... I guess me not feeling it has nothing to do with it... Its my preformance that matters..." Emily sighed to herself and streatched... "Oh well Not like we will win anyways... Now that miss 'star' is here... Who cares.. I play the game for fun..." Emily continued to talk to herserf as she sometimes did and smiled. It was getting darker and she could smell the night on the air. "Nice"

A small vision in her mind of Salamon chewing on her computer chair changed all that... "Oh no... I forgot to leave food water and toys out of her... I better not go home to see Sala-" She stoped and looked around hoping no one heard that, "To see Her chewing on my stuff... "
--------------------------------------------

ooc: I see a ...... pattern ... lol... Like Ken you show up late... Like Ken your the best player on the team... how not fair is that... lol anyways I did the ankle thing just because ... yes i played soccer when i was younger.. .that doesnt mean i remember it lol...

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Well, I am his descendent, am I not?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]But, once again, another thing, similar to what happened on the show will happen here. Just not the same thing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]As Kayla walked onto the field she looked over her opponets and sized them up. She knew that Melissa would be a worthy opponet but the rest of them, they seemed like push-overs but she knew not to judge people by their looks. It wouldn't get you anywhere.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She approached the center line, she was playing Right Wing as the coach had suggested so the Center Forward could pass the ball to her at Kickoff. The Referee looked around the field and counted the players to make sure that each team had nine players on the field before blowing his whistle.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The Center Forward grabbed the ball expertly with his feet and Kayla charged on ahead up the field, ready for a pass. She, the Center Forward, looked around quickly and saw Kayla. She quickly passed the ball just as a Hurricane player attempted to steal the ball. Kayla easily caught the pass with her feet and began dribbling it expertly down the field. She passed the ball around players, under players, over players and through their legs to get to the goal.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The Hurricane's were relentless on getting the ball from Kayla and continuously charged at her and attempted to steal the ball from her. She quickly evaded them though and finally made it to her destination, the goal.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She looked in the goal to see Melissa. Smirking as she swung her foot back, Kayla shot the ball into the upper left corner of the goal. Melissa ran and lept upwards but came a few inches short of touching the ball. She came back down to the ground and glared at Kayla. Kayla ignored her and returned to her place at the center line.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]At five minutes left in the game, the score was 8-7, the Tornado's in the lead. Kayla had the ball once again and was now dribbling it down the field. She was just about at the goal when out of nowhere, Tanya came up and, sliding on the ground, hit the ball out of Kayla's feet. Kayla tripped over Tanya's leg and foot and fell to the ground.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She stood up and glared at Tanya, with a firey look in her eyes. Tanya stood up and returned the glare. She then sprinted off towards the ball which was now down on the other end of the field. Kayla began to run down there as well when she noticed a searing pain in her knee. She then realised that Tanya had made her twist her knee when she fell to the ground.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Now with a fierce determination to get back at Tanya, she began running faster down the field, fighting the pain. She reached to where the ball was being passed between the Hurricane's players and saw as it was kicked towards the goal. It sailed in a perfect arch towards the upper right corner, but to the Hurricane's avail, the Tornado's goalie was a few inches taller than Melissa, and the goalie jumped up and grabbed the ball before it went in.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]This was the Hurricane's last chance to tie up the game because as the goalie came back down with the ball, the end of the game whistle was blown. As the defeated Hurricane's slowly trudged off the field, the victorious Tornado's celebrated in the middle of the field.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla joined in the small, short celebration for a little while before leaving the group and beginning to walk home. She gave the three girls of whom stood out from the Hurricane's players one last look before heading down the street towards home.[/color][/size][/font]

Emily grinned... She had not cared that they lost... It was fun... thats that mattered to her. She let out a yawn.

"See ya" Emily said to Tanya and waved at Melissa who looked angry.

"Sooo... When can My pal meet up with yours?" Tanya asked...

"Hmm well... Im free tomorrow after school... She is getting restless without someone to play with... Give me a ring if you got time.." With that Emily dashed off for home...

She met up with Lisa and Taro in the stands and blinked... "What?"

"Why didnt you play? If you were playing that goalie wouldnt have had a chance you know.." Taro said

"Oh come now... I know it seems that way but you dont really know that. Anyways my preformance wouldnt be so great. Anyways I had fun... Thats what counts.. Althought i am thinking about quitting..."

"WHAT!?" Taro shouts flinging his arms in all directions.

"Soccer is fun but its just not my game... Now Basketball... Althought not as popular as soccer around here... Is a fun game."

"Now that is something i have never heard before... Heh to think she likes basketball..." Taro rolled his eyes and srugged.

"I said i was THINKING about quitting... not sure if i am though. Anyways Im gonna head home... Sala is prolly wrecking things..."

"Ok see ya later"

Emily waved goodbye and ran home. Once in the elevator she smiled and took off her shoe... She took out the wad of paper she had stuffed in her shoe before the game... She wasnt really hurt she just made it look that way. She got into her appartment and changed clothes quickly.

"YAYAYAYAYAAY your home!" Salamon bounced up and down... Hyper

"Hey... Hungry?"

"Nah...Not thirsty either... just bored..."

[color=orange][size=2][font=arial]When Tanya stole the ball, as she raced down the feidl, she saw Kayla advancing on her. Tan hated her for what she had done. But at the same time, she wished she hadn't, because they had been great friends. Swiftly she passed to Marissa, who took it, and shot it to Devi. Devi slammed it so it took off towards the left corner, but the golie stopped it. Then the whistle blew.

Tanya caught the ball as the Tornado's golie, Kirsten Myers if she remembered right, threw it to her. Tan shook her head, her cropped hair stringy and wet with sweat. Kirsten ran over after shooting the girls a look. Tan, Marissa, and Devi jogged over to the bench where Emily was, and met with the rest of the team.

Stephanie was pissed. Seriously. "I can't believe her! She had the nerve to trip you!" Tan shook her head again, and ran her fingers thorugh her hair, parting the strands. "But she got up limping. Kayla's good. She didn't need to be tripped. They won anyway."

Tan remebered being yelled at by the coach, " Tanya! Take it away from her!" The red head was still upset. "So! THat was a foul!" Tanya sighed, and Devi took over. "Steph, technically Tanya tripped Kayla. And they both fell. SO quit it! Please!" Jessica, their Right Wing, shrugged. "It doesn't matter. We still have a chance to beat them. OUr next game is against the Bees, and if we ebat them, the Devils. If we beat THAT team, we go against the Tornados again."

Tan spaced out, not really paying attention. She saw Kayla look over at her, Emily, and Melissa. She looked after her when she left. SHe started to when Steph waved her hand in front of her face. "Hello? Earth to Tanya?" Tanya looked at her. "sorry." The red-head rolled baby blues. "Still upset about her ditching you in fifth grade? Get back to reality, Tanya! She's a jack*ss!"

Tanya sighed, and got up.[/color][/font][/size]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]It was beginning to get dark, but Kayla paid no attention as the street lamps turned on and soon her back was to the Moon, which cast an eerie glow around her that anyone who was coming towards her would notice. She continued on her walk back home, she was taking the long way back so she could saver the perfectness of how the day had went.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]All of the DIB's were in place, she could now acknowledge that Dagu was improving, and she had, once again, led her team to victory. Even if she had shown up late and right in the middle of the game. Yes, the day had been perfect.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Well, almost. She felt a slight twinge of pain in her right knee as she walked and remembered the small accident her and Tan had had. She'd decided she'd check it out at home and make sure the severity of the injury wouldn't interfere with her current activities. She had no care if she couldn't play soccer for a few weeks, her team was already going to the Championships, sure thing. All she had to do was to be healed up in time for the Championship game. All Kayla was worried about at the current moment was if this injury would sustain her from certain duties in the Digital World. She was sure it wouldn't so she stopped worrying about it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]As she rounded the corner down the street from her apartment building, she noticed a figure sprinting toward her. The person came under a street light and was illuminated. It was Melissa. "What is it, Melissa?" Kayla asked in a fake cheeriness.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Melissa leaned up against the street lamp pole to catch her breath before answering. "Oh, nothing of real importance. I just wanted to see if you're ok and to congratulate you on a good game." she smiled and put out her hand in a gesture that she wanted to shake hands.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla reached out her hand and shook Melissa's for a few seconds before letting go. "I'm fine if you really wish to know. It's just a small sprain." That was a huge lie. Kayla knew perfectly well it was more than a small sprain but she was all too willing to tell Melissa that.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Melissa nodded. "Well, that's good then. I hope it'll heal up soon so you can--" Kayla didn't let her finish. "Oh don't worry. It'll be healed up in time for the Championship's atleast. I'm sure I'll see you there, whether you're a spectator or a player." Kayla began walking again, towards home but Melissa wasn't done talking. She began walking alongside Kayla.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"You know, you're a lot different in the real world than in the Digital World. In the real world you're almost like a real person." Kayla gave her an angry glare. "I mean, like, you seem more normal because you're not as mean and stuff." Kayla gave a slight laugh. "Oh, I could be mean, if you'd like me to. This is all pretty much an act anyway, do you really think that my personalities in the real and Digital World could be so different?" Melissa shook her head. "You're right but, you're just so strange it's really hard to tell what's the real you and what isn't. You're so mysterious and secluded I'm apt to believe that you could really be a super nice person or something and that all of this evilness is just an act."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Kayla just shook her head and didn't answer. She gave a small wave goodbye to Melissa and walked inside of her building.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Dagu, did you have a good time while I was away?" Kayla asked Dagu as she got ready for bed. She'd took a shower right after she'd gotten home and Dagu had been sleeping so she hadn't talked to him yet.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]He jumped up out of the closet and bounced onto her bed. "I had a whole bunch of fun! I was playing with Jessie! She scratched me though." Kayla let out a laugh. A real laugh, something that didn't happen too often anymore. Jessie was Kayla's pet kitten, she and Dagu were always fighting and playing, too. It got a little rough sometimes and Jessie would usually scratch Dagu and Dagu would back off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Where is the little devil, then?" Kayla questioned, looking around. Dagu jumped up onto Kayla's shoulder. "I think she went under the bed!" Kayla nodded, not worried much about where Jessie was actually. She was more worried about her knee. She'd just now gotten a good look at it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She sat down on the edge of her bed and stared at it. It was now turning black and blue and very tender to the touch. Kayla sighed and limped off to the bathroom where she found a slide-on knee brace. She sat on the toilet seat and slowly and carefully slid the brace over her tender knee. It was a bit painful at first but she noticed the pain was starting to subside and the knee felt much better now.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She limped back across the hall to her room and climbed into her bed. She smiled to herself as she fell asleep, thinking of all the things she was going to do tomorrow.[/color][/size][/font]

Lisa was walking home from the soccer game when her Digivice rang. On the screen was Gummymon, which was surprising. How in the world did she get up on the computer keyboard, let alone turn the blasted thing on? Lisa thought for a second, but asked how she was doing.
"I'm fine. How was the soccer game?"
"It was good...how did you get online?"
"I mustered up the energy to digivolve for a few minutes to get online. I'm pretty tired, but I wanted to know when you will be home."
"In about five minutes or so."
"Okeee!"
Gummymons picture disappeared from the Digivice screen as Lisa put it back into her pocket. She thought of the things she and Gummymon would be doing for the rest of the afternoon. Maybe a walk in the Digital World would do her some good, Lisa thought.
Lisa went up to her front door, when she heard her grandmother, Sora, talking to Gummymon. Lisa walked in and seen the two sitting on the couch talking.
"Hey grandma. Hey Gummymon."
The little Digimon jumped up and ran to Lisas feet. Lisa picked up Gummymon and carried her in her arms.
"So Lisa, how was your day?"
"Fine. Watched a soccer game earlier."
"Oh, was that why the phone didnt answer? I tried twice. You must of been on the internet the first time I called."
"Yeah, I was. Hey, me and Gummymon was gonna go to the Digital World for a while, okay? I think she would like that."
Gummymon looked up in excitement.
Please?!" Gummymon asked.
"I guess so." Sora answered.

Lisa was in front of her computer when she booted it up.
"Ready Gummymon?"
"Yup!"
"Okay....Digiport open!"
A flash of light and the two was absorbed in the computer. They were transported to the Digital World and during the transmission, Gummymon digivolved to YamiGatomon. On the Digital World side, a bright flash of light and the two appeared on the other side. They set up a picnic with the stuff they brought and sat down to eat. YamiGatomon scooted over beside Lisa and then climbed up on to her lap. Lisa laid back so YamiGatomon could lay on her stomach.
"The sky is beautiful isnt it, Lisa?"
"Yeah. Just like you."
YamiGatomon climbed up to Lisas' face as she laid a small kiss on her lips.
"I love you Lisa."
"I love you to, Gatomon."
They laid there until it was about sunset then set out for home. Lisa knew that her life was good.
OOC: Now you know Lisas secret. But you dont know the entire story. I'll reveal it later on in the story. But NO ONE knows this except YamiGatomon and Sora, so Taro will learn later in the story.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Melissa sighed as she watched Kayla wallk inside her house. "Even if she's a cruel slave driver trying to take over the Digital World....I hope she'll be ok with that sprain." She muttered to herself as she started back home. When she got there, Viximon was jumping all over the living room. Melissa sighed again. "Who gave her soda?" She asked loudly. "I did!" Said a voice from inside her room. Melissa grabbed Viximon and cautiously walked into her room. "Hey!" Melissa's grandfather, Matt, greeted her. "Grandpa? What's up? Something wrong? You hardly ever visit." Melissa asked quietly. "No, nothing wrong. Just wondering how you've been. You never call. Plus I wanted to see how your big game went." He answered her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Melissa sat down with Viximon on her lap. "Yeah we lost...." She said half ashamed half sad. "Kayla, the Tornado's star player, came in the middle of the game. If it wasn't for her, we would've won. Plus, if I was just a little bit taller, I could've stopped more of her goals." Her grandfather looked at her sympathetically. "Hey, don't beat yourself up. Why don't you just go to the DigiWorld and relax. It would do you both some good to get out of this stuffy house. But before you do that, you have to play me a song on your guitar, Melissa. You promised last time you saw me." [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Melissa laughed and nodded her head. She lifted her guitar strap over her shoulder and started playing a song she made up the other day. It sounded kind of sad but it was still a beautiful song that made them listen to the end. She put her guitar down after she finished. "Ok. Bye Granda." She said as she unlocked her box to get her Digivice and her disk. She locked it up again and went over to her computer. "DigiPort open!" She said, pointing her Digivice to the computer, after Viximon ran up next to her. They were warped out of Melissa's room and into the Digital World. Viximon was again Renamon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]------------------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Just in case you were wondering, the song that Melissa played was pretty much the same song Jiro (from the anime Kikaider) played to the little kids when he was at the park after he ran away from whats-her-face. I can't remember her name. Anyway I really enjoyed that song so I had her play it.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]Tanya waved to her friends, and started jogging home. She made it back, and was met by Devimon at the door. She was wahcked in the back of the legs by the Digimon's tails. "You lost!" Tan looked at Devimon. "How did you... oh. Salamon told you, didn't she?" Devimon snorted. "Come on! Davis made dinner!" SHe took off down the hall towards the kitchen. With a sigh, Tan followed.

Davis smile dat her as she walked in. "Devimon told me you lost." Tnaya sat down, her face twisted. "Yeah. We would have won if Kayla hadn't shown up. I was kickin' butt, too!" Davis set down something in front of her, and ruffled her cropped hair. "Don't worry. If you get to play her again, you can teach her a lesosn then, eh?"

Tanya forced a smile, and ate. She quickly took a shower, and said, "Devimon! Lets go Digital,okay?" Devimon jumped up into her lap, Digivice in her mouth. "Hwe-ptooy!" SHe spit it out, and Tanya held up the Digivice to the computer screen. "DigiPort Open!" They were warped, and Devimon was Doubledevimon. The large four tailed fox shook herself.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]