Guest philimene Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 I hate Beethoven. I hate all composers of classical music. They make my life a misery. So, anyone who hates Beethoven say 'I'. (Everyone else - feel free to mention any pet hates, justified or otherwise)
PWNED Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Well I have to say..... I HATE THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES. THEY SUCK, THEY SUCK,THEY SUCK *pauses for a breather then continues bitching about the Harry Potter movies*. Oh yeah and Britney Spears sucks, She is crap. and Chingy, and Kelis, and Doctor Who, and Final Fantasy 8, Pokemon, the Brisbane Lions, the Collingwood Magpies, when Australia is beaten in anything... I can go on for ages.
Guest Chimaira Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 i hate people that never seem to shut up, bitching on about things that are of no use in the world
pipopu Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 hmm...i hate those who never shuts up...especially those with voices like insects... small and tiny buzz sounds...
Guest philimene Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Hey! The battle arena is that way - - - - - > :) (edit) Well actually it's more in a downwards direction..
Sir Kyle Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 [SIZE=1]Oh come on man, there's nothing wrong with Beethoven and other classical composers. They make music, and beautiful complex music at that, and are very talented and good at it. If you tried to go an figure out all of the theory that goes into each different symphony or movement or concerto that these men write, either your head would explode or you'd give up before you even started. And he did some of his stuff while he was going deaf. How can a guy who can hardly hear anymore make something that lasts as a classic for centuries as one of the greatest things ever composed? I don't know, you may not like the sounds they create and may hate listening to every second of a wonderful movement, but at least give the guys some credit. It's hard work and they've created masterpieces. And on that note, I really don't hate that much of anything. In all reality, I can stand and tolerate pretty much anything thrown my way so I don't worry about it too much.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts