Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what do you like better???  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. what do you like better???

    • dogs
      5
    • cats
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
i like dogs much better, because of thier loyality and that cats they don't ever listen to you... thats why dogs are called man's best friend :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]cats they don't ever listen to you[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's because they are intelligent enough to think for themselves (not that dogs aren't...I don't mean it in that way.)

My cat is fully trained. She comes when I call, knows "up" and "down", she knows when she's in trouble, sleeps with me every night, is a social people-cat...the list goes on and on and on...plus, dogs smell bad :p hehe :D[/color]
Posted
I like rabbits:) ...I had a rabbit... but it died....:'(.... it's very traumatizing to come home from elementary school and see your little bunny lying all stiff on its back.... ::goes to therapy::
Posted
[color=teal] I like cat's way more than dogs. Cat's don't jump up on u and knock u down and get yer school project than was worth 50% percent of yer grade all soaked in mud and get u grounded 4 2 weeks 4 getting a terrible grade.*deep breath*[/color]
Posted
I love my little doggy I feed him,train him,wrestle him oh wait no i dont wrestle him at all but I do the play with him.Cats are cool too eh i think their both cool.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]I like rabbits:) ...I had a rabbit... but it died....:'(.... it's very traumatizing to come home from elementary school and see your little bunny lyring all stiff on its back.... ::goes to therapy:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Poor thing :( I think that if my cat died...I'd die too!

[/color]
Posted
I like cats better than dogs. Dogs are very big and stupid so it's difficult to play with them. I have a dog and a cat but i like my cat better.
Posted
umm dogs ain't stupic heres reasons...

1. they are seeing eye dogs
2. wolfs are smart predaters and they are related
3. they don't jump off ledges and try to break their legs lol
4. They take MORE orders than cats
5. their police dogs

i have a german sheapard (sp?) ah what is happennig to my spelling noooooooooooooooooooo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...