OtakuBoards

Looking for a artist

Eclectic

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna]A while back, I got this great idea for a manga loosely based on a story I'm writing by the same name and Disturbed's "Liberate". I got a few more inspirations from [url="http://www.shardsofalesya.net/"]Shards of Alesya[/url]. In a few minutes, I had a nice little plot going and I attempted to draw the first page. Then I realized, I had not the experience for it. So I look to the great artists of OB for some help. Just post any example and say how much time you can commit and when you're online, and I shall get back to you in a free moment. Here's a basic plot for you all. There are a few blanks that I'll eventually fill in with the help of a willing artists, so it's not just me being...well, me.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna]All angels are reincarnated throughout the ages of the world. Each reincarnation, no matter what circumstances they end up in, eventually become Guardians, be it for a single person or an entire nation. In the near future, an agency, known as ______, has the job of finding, nuturing, and training these Guardians. Enter _____ and _____, the reincarnations of the angels Gabriel and Michael. Like the original angels themselves, they compliment each other perfectly and will fall in love. Ah, the opposites attract theory... Just as Gabriel and Michael, they will have to be kept from each other and forbidden to fall in love until specified time which will begin the reincarnation of the Messiah (hence the title). Their leader, codenamed Padré, tries his hardest to keep them apart, but does he have alterior motives? The computer genius and former professional hacker, codenamed Holy Spirit, sympathizes with them, and, without revealing too much but letting them know just enough, keeps them from falling away from each other and breaking the eternal circle of life itself.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna]Some may have seen this before. I had this in my mO a while ago. All artists, please consider. Everyone, any ideas on how I can improve the plot?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#a0522d][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#a0522d]Oh, here are profiles of the two main characters. Pretty skeletal at the moment, but to be filled later.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#a0522d][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna]Name: _________
Codename: Gabriel
Hair Color: ________
Eye Color: ________
Likes: Talking, Punk Music (GC, Sum 41, etc.), Art, Having Fun, Michael
Dislikes: The Depressed and Morbid (sans one), Death Metal, Hard Work
Weapon of Choice: _______
Typical Stereotype: Dumb Blonde

Name: _________
Codename: Micheal
Hair Color: _________
Eye Color: _________
Dislikes: Pop Stars, Loud Open Areas, Laziness, Stereotypes, The Overly Happy
Weapons of Choice: _______
Typical Stereotype: Goth[/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
that sound pretty cool.... hte problem with workingwith others online is that a lot of things can go wrong.... i'd love to help you with that, im online everyday and i get on OB about every other day. i have a scanner, but i only have access to it every other weekend (its my dads)

[color=darkblue]I'm all for looking for help with mangas (I'm about to do so myself, lol), but if you're just going to post short little messages like that, please try to keep it to PMs and such. I'm going to close this thread, but feel free to take my advice.[/color]