Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Yes.... for some reason I'm still getting a message about the new server on my computer.... ugh... i hate using this other computer.... did anyone else have this problem? [/B][/QUOTE]

I did.. I couldnt go on yesturday but as you can see its kewl now.. and yes it is super fast
Posted
[SIZE=4]Yay Adam!!![/SIZE]
Indeed, it is nice that the Boards are going faster. I have a cable modem, and it still dragged forever on the old server.
OOO! New smilies!!!
:naughty: Wicked!!!
Again, Good Job Adam!!!
(I love !!!!, let's put some more in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]Yay Adam!!![/SIZE]
Indeed, it is nice that the Boards are going faster. I have a cable modem, and it still dragged forever on the old server.
OOO! New smilies!!!
:naughty: Wicked!!!
Again, Good Job Adam!!!
(I love !!!!, let's put some more in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]o.O

You forgot the evil 1. :p

Yeah, the new smilies are fun...weird, but fun...[/SIZE]
Posted
now, for some reason, i think it is slower. it takes me about 3-4 minutes to load the General Discussion page. before it only took me about 1 minute. but anyway, it still is better. great work adam and james.

oh yeah, i like the new smileys too.
Posted
my PC is slower than a snail with a full sized house brick strapped to his back...
But it now registers my posts on the otaku alot faster...even if the new page still takes ages to load. Oh well you never know, I might get a faster modem one day :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]it took me 30 min. just to get to the point where i can type this.
I guess my computer sucks!:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]You have a suck computer. Really bad one.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...