OtakuBoards

craziest moment in an anime???

Amarris

[COLOR=Magenta]so..what's the craziest moment/scene that you've seen in an anime?? for me, i have to go with [spoiler]soujiro seta snapping in kenshin. that was really insane, he just kind of lost it. he just started screaming and like banging his head against the floor, lol. good times..[/spoiler] what about everyoneelse? bai. [/COLOR]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Captilization is your friend, dear. So is the word "bye." *QA*[/color][/size]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Well, the most ridiculous scene was in Love Hina when this gigantor mechanical turtle came out of nowhere and started going Godzilla on the town. It was just utter nonsense. I don't remember exactly what episode that was, because that show had a lot of random crap like that. But that particular scene was just too stupid for words.

I would have to go with one of the first bizarre episodes I remember. It is from Genesis Climber Mospeada's episode "Sandstorm Playback". Rei goes out into a sandstorm to find some water, falls into a sandpit and has this crazy hallucination. Mecha, dragons, flying jeeps and the characters in clothing that looks like they mugged some opera singers. It was just weird.

It always made me wonder what in the world possessed the writers to come up with this storyline? What were they hallucinating on when writing this episode down? Just plain bizarre.

Literally? Episodes 24-25 of Gundam Wing, in which Quatre (the hitherto martially-unimpressive pacifist) [spoiler]is driven insane by the ZERO system, a brain-wave modifying device of his own creation. Under that particular influence, he fantasizes that everyone is his enemy, and attacks a colony completely innocent people.[/spoiler] Knowing of his personality, it was surreal, (to say the least) but on a completely logical level, it made perfect sense, which only contributed to the feeling that it was totally bizarre.

(It was well worth it to watch Trowa 'save' him, though. Yaay for psychological melodrama!)

I find one of the craziest moments to be in rurouni kenshin when kenshin snaps. When that one guy with the whip sword is about to kill the baby and kenshin just starts screwaming and charges him then does that spin dodge in midair and slashes the dude across the chest.

[QUOTE=Cahoots34]Literally? Episodes 24-25 of Gundam Wing, in which Quatre (the hitherto martially-unimpressive pacifist) [spoiler]is driven insane by the ZERO system, a brain-wave modifying device of his own creation. Under that particular influence, he fantasizes that everyone is his enemy, and attacks a colony completely innocent people.[/spoiler] Knowing of his personality, it was surreal, (to say the least) but on a completely logical level, it made perfect sense, which only contributed to the feeling that it was totally bizarre.

(It was well worth it to watch Trowa 'save' him, though. Yaay for psychological melodrama!)[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]That was one of the coolest anime scenes i've ever seen. :luv: Fangirl scene, oh yes.

the craziest scene for me is the opening to Excel Saga episode 26. Excel decides she wants to do a musical, and Nabeshin and Rikudo try to stop her... but end up aiding her. Then the opening credits roll, and they're insane...

(btw, it's better in Japanese. Koyasu Takehito... *drool*)[/FONT]

[color=green][size=1]

If you take the anime Fooly Cooly, and compile it into one big ole ball, you would have the craziest, and in my eyes, best anime moment ever. Full of comedy, and underlying drama story, and excellent action and animation, Fooly Cooly was the biggest inside joke this side of April Fools Day. I loved FLCL so much, it is by far my favorite anime, and in the eyes of several, one of the best ever created.

Props to FLCL.[/color][/size]

Saitoh Hajime using his belt and shirt as deadly weapons in Rurouni Kenshin (Saitoh vs. Kenshin is the best damn fight in the series!)

And who can forget how everyone died in Ninja Scroll. It was so awesome how everyone bit the dust and became a corpse. My favorite was the beekeeper.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I agree with Cahoots34, that was some of the most craziest seens, but for me the craziest seen was in Fooly Cooly. It was the third episode and Haruko was gonna pic Naota up after school. Well Naota was waiting by the train yard with Ninamori. When Haruko finally came she cut off a million cars on her vespa then the cars started to roll over and stuff, right as they started rolling over Haruko looked back and then looked foreword all most hitting a cat. After dodging the cat Haruko recks then the vespa flies at Naota hits him in the head and he flies and Ninamori slams into her head, then it all ends. After all that Naota is the only one who was really hurt. That is the craziest scene in an anime.

50 out[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think that most parts in the end of evangelion were pretty crazy... mostly because I just didn't get what was going on :s
For example, when there is this huge Rei, and Shinji is going crazy.

(Btw, sorry for not following the rules, im in two forums at the same time with different rules.. so i got mixed up.. sorry.)

[color=hotpink][size=1]Welcome to the OtakuBoards!

First things first, I sincerely hope that you have read the rules on post quality for this lovely establishment. If you have, you would know that your post is considered spam. Why, you ask? Well, [if you had read the rules I wouldn't have to tell you this, but...] you pretty much gave the most vague and general answer that you possibly could. Details are nice, especially when describing something such as this. Also, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are a big YES here. See, you lack pretty much all three of those, and therefore your post comes across as hard to read, giving others a headache. They see it and automatically wonder why it isn't deleted.

Please refrain from posts of this kind from now on and have a nice and wonderful day, especially while you read the rules!

*QA*[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][color=hotpink][size=1]Please refrain from posts of this kind from now on and have a nice and wonderful day, especially while you read the rules!

*QA*[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[color=sienna][size=1]Jeje, I see how much work it is to be a mod *QA* since I've seen today more posts (actually, more reminders ON posts ~_^ to read the rules) from you than from any other member. Yes, silly me, and you don't know me...[/size]

Back on Topic then. ;)

The most crazy moment in anime for me was in episode 5 or 6, if I recall correctly, from the 2nd DVD of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi in which [spoiler]Sashii and Arumi find the goblin with Arumi panties in his head and then does something pretty much sick, he licks the panties. I don't know if I could say that, so sorry if I couldn't.[/spoiler] I guess that is the most crazy thing I've seen on an anime, but then again, the whole series is crazy as hell.[/color]

[COLOR=GREEN]Okay, I have to agree that all six episodes of FLCL were crazy. As for craziest moment in an anime series, I'd have to go with the episode of Sailor Moon Stars where Saiya tricks Usagi into going on a date with him and she keeps wigging out, thinking he'll take advantage of her or something to that effect. Anyways, it's a really good episode.[/COLOR]

[color=darkviolet]Well, it is! All the crazy episodes I have are from Sailor Moon!

One episode in R was when Usagi had run into Umino before class-or because she was late for class. Naru comes out and says she wants her bracelet back since she's not done working on it yet. They get on the topic of promise rings (the bracelets) and Usagi mistakes Promise ring for pro wresteling. [spoiler]Then there's a small scene where Usagi pictures Naru and Umino wresteling and goes 'Kinky'[/spoiler] Usagi is a bit out there no matter what the episode.

I'll have to get back with the ones from Stars because I haven't seen the season in a while, but I did like the one where [spoiler]SailorNeptune and SailorUranus appeared in the Tsukino house and were standing on the kitchen table. I don't remember how the whole exchange went, but I think it's something like this:
Crow:Should we tell them?
Uranus: Tell us what?
Siren: You're standing on the table with your shoes on
Neptune:It's a bit of an oversight[/spoiler] I think I got that right, but maybe not. Anyway, it was funny to see Neptune and Uranus look flustered

I'll be back with more later[/color]

[quote name='chibifriend250']I agree with u about FLCL :eek:[/quote]

chibifriend250, please don't triple-post. I just deleted two threads and about seven or eight unintelligible replies, so I would appreciate it if you familiarized yourself with OB's rules. Pay particular attention to the fact that any kind of consecutive posting is strictly forbidden; also, the mods [i]will[/i] dispose of spam (a reply qualifies as such if it's overly short and incoherent). While you're at it, scroll through this thread and read Queen Asuka's comments. She's unfailingly polite and completely correct, so her explanation of the guidelines may help you in attempting to improve your post quality.

Thank you for your time. ^_^

~Dagger~

For me, there are many crazy moments in Anime. Maybe it's just because I need to get my head out of the gutter, I don't know. But one seriously crazy and funny scene was in the first episode of Furi Kuri. Remember when Haruko slammed into Takkun? And then she thought he was dead, and was rolling around repeatedly saying how she killed him. I couldn't stop laughing![url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif[/img][/url] But I laughed even harder when she gave him CPR. I nearly fell off my bed.

Another crazy moment was in Pokemon. Maybe you lot won't agree, but I certainly thought so. It was in the season, Master Quest, and it was after Ash/Satoshi beat Gary/Shigeru in the Silver Conference. They were both under the moonlight, and when Gary reached for Ash's :cough: hand, and put that half of the Pokeball in it. For some reason, that, to me, didn't look like that was ALL he was doing, eh? And that's when my Shounen-Ai craze started.

[quote name='chibifriend250']Dagger1X1, if it's that much f a problem.....sorry then. if u don't want me to triple post, just ask. i'm new to forums, and i barley joined, so if thats a problem, then i didn't know. :confused: and r u the boss or something? (same thing with queen asuka)[/quote][color=#503f86]Queen Asuka, Dagger IX1 and I all Moderate this forum. We're not bosses as such, we just have to uphold the rules of the Boards. It's not meant to be a personal attack against you at all, so don't take anything we say too personally. [/color]

[color=#503f86]Unfortunately I had to delete your above post as well, because it wasn't related to the topic and was rather scrappy. In future if you have a question about a Moderator's judgement or want to raise an issue with them, please PM them personally about it rather than post in a thread unrelated to the topic. It's just neater and more polite that way.[/color][color=#503f86]

Try and watch your spelling and grammar as well, please. Capitalisation is a subtle thing, but it can make a big difference to your posts.

EDIT: I appreciate the plug, G/S/B Master, but at least try and remain mostly on-topic in posts.
[/color]

[quote name='chibifriend250']Dagger1X1, if it's that much f a problem.....sorry then. if u don't want me to triple post, just ask. i'm new to forums, and i barley joined, so if thats a problem, then i didn't know. :confused: and r u the boss or something? (same thing with queen asuka)[/quote]

Moment to be out of topic: You're lucky Solo isn't here as this is the difference between Dagger and Solo.

Dagger IX1: Careful with those double-posts, there. Just use the 'Edit' button next time ^_^

-Member goes off happy, having learnt from their mistake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solo: I AM THE LAW! *thwack*

-Member flies off into the distance and is never seen again.

:). And yes that was taken from his mO XD. I like to add one more thing. If you're new, IT'S NO EXCUSE TO NOT FOLOW THE RULES!!! You should've read them XD.

Edit: Never mind, he's here :).

In the Topic: Hmmm, I would say in Shaman King. Horo Horo was eating with his "enemies" when his sister came along and caught him with a fisherman net. Then drag his wailing carcus out of the Asakura Residence XD. Not only that moment was crazy, it shown her crazy his SISTER is.

Dagger1X1, I didn't see the edit button....sorry. ^_^;

[color=#503f86][size=1][b]Like I said- comments/questions directed at a single member or Moderator which doesn't relate specifically to the topic at hand should go into a Private Message. Don't apologize here- do it via PM. -Solo[/size][/color][/b]

[quote name='chibifriend250']Ok then...I'll use the via PM next time......anyways....back to topic. It was so funny when Haruko thought she killed Takkun. :laugh: I coudn't stop laughing![/quote]

*takes a deep breath*

I shall make my warning brief, as Solo, Queen Asuka and I have already clarified the rules multiple times [i]in this thread alone[/i]. Double-posting is evil. Going off-topic is abhorrent. Do either of those again and you will be deported to the distant reaches of the Sahara with only a loincloth and some deformed camels to keep you company.

~Dagger~

By now I think it's pretty obvious that this topic is beyond salvation. I wish I had more time to justify my decision, but I'm about to get kicked offline. Sorry, everyone... feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~

[color=hotpink][size=1]Yeah, I'm definiately with you on closing this one. It seemed that most of the posts were borderline, with messages from the mods to clean them up. Not to mention all of the off-topic posts and such. Not to mention AGAIN that most of the posts were made my mods correcting members.

G/S/B, you think Solo is bad? Obviously you don't pay me too much attention. ^_~

Thread Closed, thanks to Dagger's wise call.[/color][/size]