OtakuBoards

streetfighter RPG sign up

Andrew

Ok I just got back from my holidays and to celebrate I thought I'd start an RPG. O and by the way I don't wanna see 3 milloin copies Ryu and Ken!

This is what you need:

Name: Blade
Fighting style: His own style of martial arts
Description: Wears blue jeans, trainers and has The gloves of Ryu. tall and has brown hair
Bio: Not much is known about himself because of so much alcohol and drug abuse he can't remember much

Bout time.
Name: Craig
Fighting style: Shotokan Karate
Description: Has trousers like Ryu's only black. Doesn't wear a top. Has gloves like Ryu + Ken. Whenever he isn't in battle he wears a brown cloak with a hood.
Bio: The ONLY child of Ryu, Ryu was killed by Bison and Sagat when Craig was a small baby. Craig is now 14, and has mastered his fathers style of fighting, shotokan karate. He wished to seek vengence, but Sagat was killed already by Ken, and Bison died of old age. He now aspires only to become the strongest fighter alive.

Name: Komo
Fighting style: His own style of martial arts
Description: Wears the same thing as Ryu
Bio: Desendant of Akuma.. BUT He is not EviL.... I will give more later in the story. He has the power of The Dark Hadou....

Ok, I want this char. because I made him up at (one of) my boards:

Name: Neil
Height: 5' 10 1/2"
Weight: 203
Fighting style: A mix between Jin's and his own Demon Claw street style.
Special move: Shoot The Fireworks High Bolt(Looks like Jin's STFH charge up, only put into a bolt of electricity)
Bio: Cousin of Jin, knows all of his attacks. He is also cursed with the Devil Gene, yet has a very small amount of control over it. He fights to try to live up to his cousin's fighting record. He dresses a lot like what Vegito looks like(I just like the outfit), but with workout gloves like Jin's.