Guest Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 hey, you stole my ssj idea. besides, kooper would look dumb ssj.
Biida Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]Hey Hey now gavin, er i mean dw[/B][/QUOTE] G_A: *evil grin* *maniac laughter* Now, thanks to me! All shall know your name, Gave!!!! *continues laughing* Gavin: Good for you, Britty... Good for you... Kizu: Let me guess... G_A = Britty Britty: *stops laughin* Erm... Yeah... It does. *sweat drop* Gavin: *starts laughing*
Biida Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj trunks 7 [/i] [B]:butthead: your point is...:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE] Err... There is no point. I'm just being crazy. :D No reason to get sassy about it. :flaming:
Guest Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 :flaming: :flaming: i'm not yet:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: watch your back :flaming: :flaming:
Biida Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj trunks 7 [/i] [B]:flaming: :flaming: i'm not yet:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: watch your back :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Geez... Sorry. I don't want to start a fight. Can we be friends, instead of enemies? I've got enough enemies to last me a lifetime! :D
Jagan Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 CHILL OUT EVERYBODY!!! I thought we were all on one side. I hope I'm not your enemy, G_A. trunks: I know how evil ssj chic can be. ask her about the Fight Time! topic.
Lia Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 HEY! matt -.- i'm not THAT mean....so ok i yelled at CJ but it was for a good reason :P
Biida Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i] [B]CHILL OUT EVERYBODY!!! I thought we were all on one side. I hope I'm not your enemy, G_A. trunks: I know how evil ssj chic can be. ask her about the Fight Time! topic. [/B][/QUOTE] I know we're all one one side. No, your not my enemy. :D BUT HE STARTED IT!!!!!!! *points at trunks* Matt: So, what if I did? :devil: Britty: :bawl: WAAAAHH!!!!!! SSJ!!!!! TELL YOUR FRIEND TO STOP BEING MEAN TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ssj chick & SM: *sweat drop* Britty & Matt: *start arguing* SM: SHUT UP!!!!!! *fires a ki blast* Everyone: *shuts up, and sweat drops*
Dragon Warrior Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 Wrong, Britty :D Kizu is a friend of mine from school.
kizu Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Thank you DW, i hope i am not too rate for the fun. i had a little trouble finding which thread was yours, i got lost in this site.
~San~ Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Charactor- Princess Garnet(who else?)from FF9 Beginning Weapon- Crystal Sword Magic- Sommuning,White Magic, and Black Magic(can use GFs, Materia, AND sommuning gems) Level- 1 Armor- None(don't need any)
Biida Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Wrong, Britty :D Kizu is a friend of mine from school. [/B][/QUOTE] Ah, yes... I C... :D Well then... Hi, I'm Britty! But I'm sure Gave has already informed you of my name... :D
kizu Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 i don't recall hearing a name but hi britty. any idea on my characters real name?
Guest Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]HEY! matt -.- i'm not THAT mean....so ok i yelled at CJ but it was for a good reason :P [/B][/QUOTE] I yell at him too, its not my fault he's a f*g.:devil:
ssj babe Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Name: Super Shibby Bros. Person: Evil Kirby Weapons: a horse shoe Special Attacks: death look, gas of death, suppper eevviill kirby punch
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now