Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am a big fan of theses books that were created (by what I belive is) one of the best fantasy writers in history. I was wondering if anyone else have read these books beside me here. Robert Salvatore wrote the Icewind Dale trilogy, Dark Elf trilogy, Clerics Quintet, Legacy of the Drow, The Hunters blades trilogy and another one as well as the book form of attack of the clones.
You may also add other books from the Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance Saga that interest you.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=darkslategray]Sure, Salvatore's Forgotten Realms books were good, but the Crimson Shadow series was shocking in comparison. Personally though, the best books Salvatore had anything to do with was the War Of The Spider Queen series, and hell, I've only read the first two.[/font][/color]
Posted
I disagree with you, Salvatore's best book(s) were(are) Seige of Darkness, Sojourn and the Halflings Gem. Strangely enough though Thousand orcs & Sea of Swords are nothing in comparsion to any book from the Legacy of the Drow which i belive was the most well done and entertaining series. Another well done one was that curious sword from the Antology of Shadow.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have yet to read any of his fantasy books. I'm a very avid fantasy reader, and it sounds, from wat you guys say, that he is a good writer. But I must remind everyone that it was this man who killed Chewbacca in the beggining of the New Jedi Order series.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...