Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made a new ava/sig banner! I'm very proud of it. I took photos of my cat, did crazy things to them in Paint Shop, and made this. If anyone can guess how I did it all, they're amazing, because I don't even remember everything I did to them. The text on the avatar says "here kitty kitty" repeated numerous times. It's not really supposed to be readable. Any comments?

[IMG]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/megumi_kitsune/ava.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/megumi_kitsune/banner.png[/IMG]
Posted
[color=gray]Only that it could use a border I guess lol.
Just a little bit on the unsharp side, but o.t.t it is really cool ^_^
the text added a nice thingy to it.
Nice job Megumeh.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...