Jump to content
OtakuBoards

FFX-2 avi...PlZ?


Guest Shadow&Midnight

Recommended Posts

Guest Shadow&Midnight
Posted
I was wondering if someone would make me a FFX-2 Shuyin Banner...isnt that an avi.. nvm... anyway If you guys don mind making me one, i will be in great debt to u.

I have the pic, all i want it to say is basicly, 'Just a shadow...' TY!!! :D
if u want go ahead and screw around with the back, even though its white, (i tried to mess with the back and it didnt work) the upper Troso only, and if u cant just thee head Ty again ..

[IMG]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v154/ShadowandMidnight/Final%20Fantasy%20X/FFX-2/ff10-2-guy.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
I'm confused. Do you want an avatar, like what appears to the right of your name, or do you want a banner, like what would be in your signature?
Posted
Uhhh....Have fun with the Avatar/Banner...Not sure which you were asking for.

PM me if you want somthing changed (or anything else).

-Mark
Posted
Well I just made this banner for ya. I think it turned out alright.

Use it if ya want. :D
[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/ffx2.png[/IMG]
Guest Shadow&Midnight
Posted
TY!!! VEry MUCh!! :D :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...