OtakuBoards

Website Layouts t( '' t)

Hittokiri Zero

While I got bored of my Full Metal Alchemist layout and have put it on hold, I started working on a layout for a Unreal Tournament clan my friend was going to start... Only now he's not sure if he want's to start it. So if that's the case i'll change the layout into an anime layout and give it to someone else :rolleyes:. I actually like the layout itself it's dark and spacy unlike most of my other layouts, and while I'm not a big fan of UT i'd have to say the UT layout looks better than the anime version because the stock image has more of a gritty space feel and looks better with the planet. Anyway since i'm only going to get about 1 reply what's the point in going on :p? Here are the two layouts --->

[size=1][color=darkred]They both look good...but I like the UT03 layout better. Gorge is an awesome character, and fits in better with the whole plan, especially considering the Phobos maps. I don't really like the "UNR34L" using the numbers, but there you go. Also, something I'd like to point out- you didn't change the site address on the anime layout. It still reads [url]www.unrealplanet.net[/url]. Also, I think the "www" addition is unnecessary. Most people by now know that you use www in front of the URL.

Nice layout though.[/color][/size]

[size=2]I like both of those a lot. I like the second one best. Really like that stock image. I like how the grey box fades from the darker grey to a lighter one. I also the font you used to write "Anime Planet" [/size]

[size=2]Nice Stuff[/size]

[size=2]Oh BTW, do you script your website layouts too? Or do you just make the layout?[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]EDIT: On a sidenote, you banner pwnz, and so does FMA![/size]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Narrow]They look pretty cool, but I definitely prefer the first one. The robot in the second layout just has no feeling or expression. Makes it seem more imersonal. Overall I give the first one a nine and the second a seven.

~CrH~[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thank you for all the compliments =)

[quote]Oh BTW, do you script your website layouts too? Or do you just make the layout?[/quote]

Normally I do script all my layouts because when I tell other people to they don't put the time or effort or just don't know/figure out how to script the layout EXACTLY how I want it to be :rolleyes:. Although my scripting skills do blow and I use frontpage for everything x__X.

And Baron thanks for pointing out those errors =P, I'll fix those at a later date. I figure i'll just finish one layout then worry about the other. As for the "www" that's more of just to take up a little bit of room before the words that read "unrealplaneet". The way I kind of see it is the ".net" kind of unbalances the text, so in order to equal the equation you put "www" before and ".net" after. Errr... I hope you understood that because i'm not sure if I did :laugh:.

*last thing FMA does roX0rxz*

Guest Chris
[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred][size=1]i like the anime planet one better. the guy in the other one bugs me because the his gfxing isn't absolutely perfect (which is bs because those are great graphics) i'm just really picky about that kind of stuff i guess. and i also think the red of the gundam adds a nice hint of color to it. the numbers don't really bug me that much, but whatever. and please leave the www thing on it. when i see a url without it, it confuses the hell out of me.[/size][/color][/font]