OtakuBoards

Which Of the two banners is better

kiandabomb

I luv Otaku Board u guys are so much nicer than the people at naruto talk anyway I need to win a battle there so pick the best banner out of two and plz don t pick me because of me pick it if its better tell whcih banner is better out of the 2 and out of the three thats the same which is better and the differnce is where the text is place adn some on the border

[color=teal]Members, please choose which banner you like from the three below. -Syk3[/color]

hmm... i like them both, but the one i like the best is the one with the blue background, (ive never seen naruto to know the names so sorry bout that) and out of the three id pick the second on the top, i guess i just liked how the text isnt hugging the edge. so theyr not both yours? if not, :tasty: :) which ones yours?

[quote name='Kanuckgrrl']hmm... i like them both, but the one i like the best is the one with the blue background, (ive never seen naruto to know the names so sorry bout that) and out of the three id pick the second on the top, i guess i just liked how the text isnt hugging the edge. so theyr not both yours? if not, :tasty: :) which ones yours?[/quote]Well, I suppose I should first say that your banner is much too large for the limits that we have on this site. Our max size is 500 pixels by 100 pixels, and yours exceeds the 100 pixel height. Please resize the image or take it out. ^_^

Secondly, from what I understand from this thread, you're holding some kind of battle to try to get votes on an unbiased level? O_o While I understand your motives, I don't think OtakuBoards is the place to do this, because the entire point of the Art Studio forum is to give constructive criticism, and we can't tell the other person what we think of their banner because they aren't here. For this reason, I think I'll remove that first banner and let people decide which of the three text versions to choose.

As for which one I'd choose, I'd have to also say the second one, with the text away from the edges, because otherwise some of the text gets lost, and it looks more professional away from the sides. ~_^

You should both also work on your grammar and capitolization, in addition to making sure that you type out the whole word. It's not that hard, and it's common curtesey here on OtakuBoards. ^_^

Guest Chris
[quote name='kiandabomb']I type fast sorry Isn't that smaller than 500 by 100 anyway I just make my banener 500 by 100 from now one you guy are really nice you should visit Naruto Talk Some time.[/quote]
[font=franklin gothic medium][size=1][color=darkred]well, i'm going to have to go with syk on this. the second one does look best, and for the same reason. nice job.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='kiandabomb']I type fast sorry Isn't that smaller than 500 by 100 anyway I just make my banener 500 by 100 from now one you guy are really nice you should visit Naruto Talk Some time.[/quote]Yes, yours is small enough, but Kanuckgrrl's is not, and they just replaced it with another banner that's too big.