Ice Dragon v2 Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 To Admins and other otaku members. Last night, Forte and TN couldn't get on otaku last night. I not sure if their comp has accepted the new server, but they couldn't get on. As for me, I could get on (and if I couldn't I wouldn't be typing this now would I??) but I keep have to log in everytime I go on. I dunno on why Forte and TN couldn't on, but I think that someone could take this into consideration. Thank you for the cooperation.
James Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]To Admins and other otaku members. Last night, Forte and TN couldn't get on otaku last night. I not sure if their comp has accepted the new server, but they couldn't get on. As for me, I could get on (and if I couldn't I wouldn't be typing this now would I??) but I keep have to log in everytime I go on. I dunno on why Forte and TN couldn't on, but I think that someone could take this into consideration. Thank you for the cooperation. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]If you wish to address the admin specifically, I advise you to use our site's PM functions, rather than clogging up the boards with posts such as this. However, I will respond just incase others have a similar problem. We have moved OtakuBoards to the new server, however, the domain will take time to transfer. This means that about 50% of traffic will infact be redirected to our old server, while the other 50% will see our new server. This problem is very minor and will soon be fixed. Also, you will notice a few small changes to the site in the coming days. Namely, we'll be changing our logo above and we will be adding quite a few new smilies for you to use. Just a few small things to make OtakuBoards.com better :)[/color][/size]
sia Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 hehe Love da :demon: one lol..and how r we supposed to do the "paranoid" one? :paranoid:
Guest Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Heh well im on now the problem is fixed... :demon: is my fav.
BabyGirl Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]Eh, this topic...we already have a topic about people's problems getting here, and I think they've all been solved. Hehe, lookie *points*, we have a smilies topic too...:p That'll be all. :D[/color]
Recommended Posts