OtakuBoards

Manga sugestions

Guest Fo Shizzle

Guest Fo Shizzle
[COLOR=DarkOrange]FoX <[/COLOR]
:blah: Yo whats pipming ya,
Names FoX.... :l or thats what everyone calls me. Any way im making some new manga so anyone have any ideas???? Here are some of the manga ideas.

1. Ninja star, its about a 12 year old kid named Tais who is learning the ninja arts with a friendly mage, a hot chick l:) and a shinobie who was transformed into a cat by a unsuccsessful spell. (Im trying to make this like Naruto)

2. ....... (dont have a name yet) Its about a 16 year old boy who has a jiant kick *** sword and again travels with a hot chick, an awsome fighter (the loner) and his 19 year old sister to fight some guys just for adventure (thats what i need help with. i need an adventure for them)

3. im still working on this so it a suprise ;D

Reading over your ideas as they are now, they seem kinda... unoriginal. Or, they seem like animes that are just episodes of fight scenes without much plot. If the idea behind these stories are for just like a daily, humorous, web comic or something, I'd say it's fine. Then, you haven't told us very much about these ideas, so whatever.

Guest hotaruskins
You gave almost no information whatsoever about any of your plots. You should try to give a little more detail. I'm not even very sure about what specific genres your storylines follow. I'll be glad to aid you when I have more information about your ideas.