Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need help! PLEASE!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Jaywild1
Posted
On The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages I am stuckin the second dungeon.:flaming: .Its a room with a presure pad, but when I stand off it the door closes. In the room there are some holes in the floor, two baddies that fire arrows, two of the flying flower baddies and four pots next to each other in a corner what do I do?:wigout:


PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!!:(
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u mean push it not pull lol....... anyway... yea try that or if you get the wand hehe... oh wait that not till level 7 i think lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
LET ME TELL!! LET ME TELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what room you r talking about. I just beat that level a few days ago. OK. Here's what you do:

When you first walk into the room, you see the 4 pots. Don't smash all of them. Smash all EXCEPT the top right one. Don't do anything with it yet. First, kill all of the bad creatures. Now that's done, go back to the remaining pot. You will need the feather and the power bracelet. Push the pot up until it is on the path. Use the feather to jump back over the hole and continue to push. Basically, you push and jump over the holes until it is on the pad. If you don't understand, PM me and I will try to give you more details. I hope this helps you. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...