Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made some avatars for the boards, but I want to get some input on them before I submit 'em. There are 6 of 'em, so I could add them as a category. Uhh, I will try to make more as more pictures are released. So, here they are.
P.S. The sixth one is my current avatar.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18814[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18815[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18816[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18817[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18818[/img]
Posted
Wooh, these are nice avatars, heh. The anime is looking promising in general, what with an interesting twist in samurai animes - breakdancing, lol. The pictures you chose for all of the avatars are nice and clean, but the font could use some work, I'd think. Don't feel pressed to use only white or black; there are tons of colors that you can choose from. I could help you out with the text if you sent the just the pictures, if you like. ^_^ Then you can submit them in the Avatar Submission thread.
  • 1 year later...
Guest kiyoko_ruins
Posted
OH DUDE,I LOVE YOU!!!!

it's taken me 4ever to find a samuri champloo avatar,i like the 1 w/ just jin!!! :animesmil
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...