Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No, I'm serious. It is a cheap banner. I made it in a matter of seconds. I just wanted a cheap banner for my sig. 'Nuff said :<

PS: I just love that phrase, though. "I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna make it look like a bloody accident!"

XD SUP!!!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]*giggles* The comic relief in you never fails, does it ? =P

It's a simple and fun banner. So it doesn't make many, if any, mistakes. Fun stuff *nods and smiles*[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Narrow]Dragon Warrior... its... I'm afraid to say... BRILLIANT. Truly a step up from ye old Daily Comic style and a flying leap over Bokizzle. Good job Dragon Warrior-dude.

~CrH~[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...