Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Zone Of The Enders Avatar


Recommended Posts

Guest gendou ikari
Posted
I would like to request a zone of the enders avatar. I would like it to be a picture with good art, and a cool picture of idalo on it.
Posted
[color=gray]If you could supply me with a picture of Idalo, I would really appreciate it since either you spelled it wrong or just no one has pictures of Idalo on Google (img search)
So yeah...

But why do you need a new banner? You have a cool banner which you only have for a week orso at the most I think...
Not like that is a reason for me, not to make you one ^_~[/color]
Guest gendou ikari
Posted
No.. No.. No... I want an avatar... Not a banner.
Posted
[color=gray]Eh yeah whatever, I'm sorry for that, but still it remains to be hard to find a picture Idalo ^_^;;

So that was actually the reason for my last post .[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...