Jump to content
OtakuBoards

latest and greatest


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive just finished my latest painting and it looks sooooooo cool
its of the Turks from FF7 and is completely original and looks well cool.
its on A3 so I cant scan it for bout a week, so I took a photo, check it out:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
thanx, Its part of my A level art project so i put a lot of effort into it

ot's? whos that?
Posted
Yeah once again.Excellent.:D
Erm,coz like I'm tryin to draw on my own,some FF characters,shud I practice copyin them ?

By the way.What career are you aiming for?


[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]edit your posts dont make a new one... combined and deleted one--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I really couldnt give any tips on drawing, I just drink loads of coffee and have to stand up every other second, (this pic has taken me 3 days to do)
Im gonna spend my life travelin so Ive never given any thought to a career.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
very nice pic voodoo, must have taken you a while to do
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Ohh. Lovely Juvley:box:
Posted
Very nice voodoo! always gettin' better with each pic....

-:sleep:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...