Zidargh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Like it says.Have any of you made any sites about FinalFantasy? Because I'm gonna create one.I just wanna know some quality web site host sites. I used to use Homestead but now you have to pay for it.:flaming: :bawl:
Sephiroth Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 yes, on homestead, but now you gotta pay.... but fear not! there is a special surprise for otaku members coming soon....
Zidargh Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 And that is? Oh yeah it's a surprise.lol.
Pave-Low Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I would use geocities, but with a url from spaceport or freeservers because there urls are reely short. Geocities is good cause you dont have to display a whole banner on every page. Im making a tactics website, its not final fantasy but it will include final fantasy tactics.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 free net name was good, I dont know wether it still exists
Axel--Ignition Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Im gonna have one soon: Anime and video games! Ill let you know when I make it;)
Zidargh Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 Ok kewl.Fortune City isn't that good .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now