Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ooo... Ibiza!! Seph, you have no idea how much I envy you!!! I WANNA GO TO SPAIN!!!!!!!!!! :bawl:

*sigh* Oh well... At least I've got a four day weekend! :D :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Ooo... Ibiza!! Seph, you have no idea how much I envy you!!! I WANNA GO TO SPAIN!!!!!!!!!! :bawl:

*sigh* Oh well... At least I've got a four day weekend! :D :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]4 day weekend? Why?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]4 day weekend? Why?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

All the teachers had to go to a convention!!! :D :p :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

All the teachers had to go to a convention!!! :D :p :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hah! Cool...we got a week off for half term :p:p[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...