Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]When did Freiza kill Vegeta? [/B][/QUOTE]

When they were fighting in the Frieza saga. You know, right before Goku sgowed up and Vegeta started to :bawl: .
Posted
[COLOR=orange]I don't recall it happening, but I don't recall what I ate for breakfast or how old I am, or what year it is, or who I am!.........Sorry got caught up in myself.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B]vegita kills himself when he is majin he selfdestructs to try to kill majin buu but he misses. and dies but they wish him back. [/B][/QUOTE]

ach! don't remind me! that was horrible! poor veggie... sacrificed his own life...he's really changed.
Posted
Well I know that Freeza kills vegeta in the Freeza Saga or Namek Saga or something like that. But then Veggeta dies again be exploding trying to kill Buu. As of what I heard. I'm still by when Majin Vegeta tries to kill Goku in Toonami.
Posted
Do you mean That he dies twice in Namek ? Well no he doesnt die twice, the dragon wishes him and everybody on Namek except Freeza and Goku after vegeta and everybody that freeza killed were revived.
Posted
vegita-sama dies in the furiza saga against furiza, in the buu saga, self destructs (kamikaze) against buu, buu doesn´t get killed by it, and in mirai no trunks timeline bt the androids....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]So is this vegeta sama dude also part of the EPS? Geez how many more characters do I have to learn about. :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, vegita-sama is vegeta, I just call him vegita-sama out of respect....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]self destructs (kamikaze) against buu, buu doesn´t get killed by it [/B][/QUOTE]

or .. in other words.. Vegita pulled a chiaoutzu(sp?) :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...