ShortySilly16 Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 Ok which banner looks the best? I need your opions I have more but I might upload them later. Please, PLEASE Tell me your opions!!!! :help: I need to chose which to use, and I can't discide,:confused: and sorry for my bad spelling, I'm trying the best I can. :sweat: ok from left to right is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 so, please tell me what you thing ok thanks!!!! :D
Skye Posted May 1, 2004 Posted May 1, 2004 Nice. ^_^ First banner: To big, but nice fade out. Rating: 5/10 Second: The font at the bottom is near impossible to read. A little big, but not so much as the first. Rating: 7/10 Third: My fave of them all. ^_^Rating: 10/10 Fourth: Definatley smaller than the first ones. Veeeeeery cute though. Rating: 8/10 Fifth: Relaxed, but the font is not ledgable. Rating: 6/10 ::thumbs up::
SilverCyclone Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 The third is the best in my opinion, because I have an older brother :devil: . Second one needs to have better font. First one is nicely done. And the fourth is just funny. I wont comment on the fifth becuase I find nothing good or bad about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now