Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Currently working on a manga called Sprites. Its about a young girl, Ayame, who accidently summons two sprites from opposite realms. One, Devi, is the evil half, inspiring nasty, and funny things :devil: . The other, Ang, is the good half, trying desperately to keep Devi in line :laugh: . Its a comedy mostly, but there are some nice action scenes where the two sprites have to work together to help Ayame from bad situations. Any critique is more then welcome.
Posted
That sounds a bit too much like Risky Safety to me. (I think that's the name of the manga) It's not the most original plotline, and I don't see where it could go to deviate from the paths most other similar mangas have gone. Show some artwork, though. Sometimes all that's needed to sell a manga is some great artwork and awesome tone work.
Posted
[QUOTE=klinanime1]That sounds a bit too much like Risky Safety to me. (I think that's the name of the manga)QUOTE]

Risky Safety? Never heard of it...I'll check it out though. Artwork should be ready by the weekend. Thanks.
Posted
Yeah, does sound like Risky Safety. I can't wait to see some of your artwork. You should check out Risky Safety. Have fun! :wave:
Posted
I can see how it resembles Risky Safety now. Its incredibly difficult to find an original idea :flaming: . Oh well...I have lots of spare time, so artwork will be ready sooner then I expected.

Sorry everyone. If you were hoping for some artwork, you'll be a bit deflated. I talked it over with my staff (me, two other friends, and my dog :sweat: ) and we decided to scrap the Sprites project. Waaaay too much like Risky Safety, respectfully. However, Skull Industries, as we have called ourselves because we were way to bored :alcohol: , is now working on another manga. We're hoping its an original idea. God we're hoping...its called "Loose Fit" and when my scanner is back up and running, I'll post some artwork and the explanation of the plot. Hope you will all like it :demon: .

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]In the future, please do not double post. Also, you are only allowed to have one image in your signature. Please choose one of them to keep and remove the other, thanks. -Lady K[/b][/size][/color]
  • 1 year later...
Guest Sailormars
Posted
Yeah it does I get Newtype and it's almost like that Risky Safty thingy.

Does anybody here know how to make a good sprite? I'm tring to get some done{Net Navis/Operators}

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...