Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~San~ [/i]
[B]:bawl:

I miss my old friends..... [/B][/QUOTE]

*stops eating carrot* Huh? Who were they?

PS- I'll be your friend! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

*stops eating carrot* Huh? Who were they?

PS- I'll be your friend! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

They were at my old favorite forum but that got shut down for a while.....
I was sopposed to get married yesturday to!
:bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~San~ [/i]
[B]

They were at my old favorite forum but that got shut down for a while.....
I was sopposed to get married yesturday to!
:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh... IC. *pats San on the back* It'll be okay. I'll be your friend, and so will alot of other peeps too! Won't we, guys? *looks at everyone else* *everyone else nods*
Posted
Is this an open door partey? It is now wild_freedom has entered the room...j/k. *looks at everyone and looks toward the door* did i get the wrong room? Isnt this alchaholics annonymous?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]*goes and gets a drink and sits silently in the corner listening to all the people...* [/B][/QUOTE]

G_A: Are you okay?

DK: yeah... *sits silently*

G_A: Are you sure?

DK: No...

G_A: Umm... Okay... *grabs a coke* *takes a sip*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...