OtakuBoards

Super Shibby Bros.

Dragon Warrior

Okay. We may start... muhahahaha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a land known for being a world of make believe and fantasy that control dreams of many children. This land is where video games rule. It connects all games together such as Mario and Zelda and so many others. But then, people across earth defeated so many villians in one day that the data of the enemies forced together to create none other than.. Dark Matter.

None of the game characters knew of this new evil; not even villians such as Wario or Gannondorf. Soon, Dark Matter released his powers and summoned all villians of video games to him from Atari to Playstation 2 and Gamecube. He was too powerful and could easily wipe out the whole bunch of them so none of the villians dared to disagree or not help.

Soon, Dark Matter's army of nemisis's was huge. But his plans weren't complete until he destroyed the heros and heroines of the universe of games. His goal: to sick his army onto them and win the world of Games for himself... and only himself.

[B]Meanwhile...[/B]

Dart walks along the road path out near the opening to Mario World. Shana was by his side as they rushed through the opening. They were instintly attacked by Goombas and Koopa Troopas. Whooping out his blade as Shana took out her bow and arrow, they destroyed the enemy with no difficulty at all. But that's when a hammer brother emerged. They tried killing it but it was to quick and soon, both Dart and Shana were on the ground in pain.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*OOS*

Okay, if anyone asks, I'm the person who's controlling Shana.

PS- THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shana and Dart looked up at the hammer Bro. The creature was laughing. Suddenly, Dart stood up. "Don't laugh at me." It kept laughing. "DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!!" It kept laughing.

Dart lost control. "DOUBLE SLASH!" He yelled, as he ran at it and slashed at it with his sword. The enemy fell to the ground, it's lifeless, bloody body making a disturbing sort of thump when it hit the ground. Shana sat up, waved a wisp of dark hair from her face, and looked at it. "Woah..."

Dart helped her up, and they walked off, in silence...

Link was sleeping at the base of a deku tree when a deku scrub slothfully pops out of the ground. After a moment of thinking the scrub fires a deku nut at Link. Link grabbs for his sword and slices the nut in half. A moment later Link catches his boomerang after it went all the way through the deku scrub. Link mumbles under his breath,"They will have to do better than that to get rid of me."

Link now being slightly worked up desided to go exploring. He walks for several hours until he reaches the mushroom kingdom. He soon finds the spot where Dart and Shana were ambushed by the hammer brother. He noticed the hammer brother on the ground, he kicked the hammer brother of the the side of the path adn continued on his way. Then out of the blue a a pirana plant shot a fire ball at him. He blocked the fire ball with his shield but soon noticed that the shield would fall into ashes if he used it again. The pirana plant shot another fire ball at him. He barely dodged this attack, and he wipped out his ocarina and played a song very fast. It was the song of storms. Moments after he stopped playing a huge storm covered the sky. It began raining very hard. The pirana plant shot another fire ball but the rain drenched the fire ball in seconds. Link then slashed the pirana plant into 3 peices. Head, Stem, and everything below the Stem.

*IS*

After about an hour of walking, Shana looked over at Dart's determined, steady face. His hair was lightly blowing in the wind, and his red bandana was tied to keep his hair in place.

In a few minutes, she decided to break the uncomftorable silence. "Where are we going?" Dart stopped and looked at Shana.

Her dark hair was gently blowing, and wisps of it brushed her cheeks. She had a curious expression on her face, and her blue-grey, puppy dog eyes shone brightly.

No answer. "I said. Where are we going?" Dart shook his head, and returned to reality. "Nowhere, really." "Oh, yeah. That REALLY answers my question! Sheesh.. Guys. :rolleyes: " She shook her head, and started to walk ahead.

Dart quickly caught up, and for the next little while, there was pure silence between the two.

Quite a while later, it started to rain. Shana looked up. "Oh, great... Just great. *sigh* " Dart looked up, too. "It's raining." "You JUST noticed that?" "No. I just felt like saying that." "Oh, sure..." "Maybe we should try to find some shelter." "mhm. Good idea, Dart."

[B] Meanwhile... [/B]

Link looked up at the rainstorm he had created. "This is getting annyoning." He whipped out his ocarina, and started again to play the song of storms. Instantly, the rain stopped, the sun shone brightly, creating a rainbow, and the birds started chirping, merrily.

"Hm." He grinned, as he continued walking. He spotted an apple tree, and threw up his boomerang. Soon, the boomerang reached the apples, knocked one down, and sent is swiftly falling into Link's awaiting hand. It then returned to him, and he put it away.

He sat down, and was about to take a bite, but changed his mind and started walking again.

[B] Nearby... [/B]

Shana was about to start complaining about the cold rain, but before she could open her mouth, it stopped. "Woah. That was... strange." She exclaimed, as she stopped walking and looked into the now clear blue sky. Not a cloud was in sight, and the only evidence of that it had just rained, was the look and fresh smell of all the greenery in sight.

Dart ignored her, partially. "mhm. I think mother nature must be screwed." Shana laughed, and ran to catch up with him.

They started to run, but soon, Dart stopped. Shana halted, and looked at him. "What? Why'd you stop?" "Shh... Quick, pull out you bow and arrows, I see someone coming..." Shana quickly obeyed, and pulled out her weapons, ready to attack at the next command.

Dart pulled out a sword, and the two stood on gaurd.

As Link walked, he quietly hummed the Bolero of Fire to himself, and ate the apple. "Well, days don't get much better than this!" He joyfully exclaimed outloud, as he stretched his arms and grinned at the sky.

Soon though, he noticed two figures standing in the near distance. He pulled out his sword, and approached them with severe caution.

*OOS*

I'll post more in a few mins, but my fingers are sore from typing. *shakes hand, as though to rid it of pain*

*OOS*

*shakes hand, again* *cracks knuckles* *starts typing*

*IS*

Link pulled out his sword, and approached Dart and Shana with severe caution.

Dart stepped in front of Shana, protecting her in case that guy attacked.

Link ran forward, and yelled, as he thrusted his sword forward. It's silver tip glimmered mercileslsly in the sunlight, beautifully, yet violently.

Shana stepped back, and Dart put his weapon in a crosslike block. He braced his sword and arm for the attack, but...

Before Link was close enough to attack, he stopped when he heard a voice.

"HEY!!!!!!!! DART!!!!!! WAIT UP, MAN!!!!!!!! IT'S ME!!!!!!!!"

Link, Dart and Shana all eased up, and looked at the figure running towards them...

The figure ran closer, and turned out to be, Zero!

Dart dropped his weapon, and ran toward Zero. "ZERO!!!!! MAN!!!!!! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!" "YEAH!!!! SAME HERE!!!!!!!!" They met up, and shook hands. Dart grinned, and asked him. "How long has it been, 3 or 4 years?" Zero nodded. "Yeah, about that long."

Shana and Link just stood there, very confused. After a few minutes, Shana shrugged, and walked towards the two. "uh. Dart, who's this guy?" "This guy? He's Zero! We met a long time ago. We're friends, no need to be worried!" "But I'm not--" She was cut short as Zero ran forward and shook her hand, still grinning. "Hi! I'm Zero! I presume you're Shana! Dart's told me all about you!! Hiya!" Shana sweat dropped. "Umm.... Hi."

After all have greeted one another and Link seemed to be friendly, they walked off and saw a portal to another game. Link looked at it mcuriously, for it was the portal to Hyrule Kingdom. "My my! It seems to be a portal to my world. Let's go!" And so they did and once in Hyrule Kingdom, they were greeted by Princess Zelda. Imediatly, Link was by her side like some kind of pet. Dart and Shana sweat dropped.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

OOS:
*slaps himself*

i knew that.... yea... i really did!!!!

yup.... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

*OOS*

Erm... Yeah... Right... Well, then... *starts typing*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*IS*

In the Hyrule kingdom, Zelda and Link showed Dart, Shana and Zero arond the place. Shana looked around the kingdom, with stars in her eyes. "It's so nice here!!! Peaceful, and dreamy. I could get used to this place!!!" Zero and Dart nodded in agreement. "Me too."