Jump to content
OtakuBoards

dbz full length hollywood movie?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Have guys seen Dragon ball (its an actual movie). I saw it long ago I couldn't understand it was in a different language thats when my brother and me first saw DB. It was pretty cool!!!
(Not Joking)

If a DBZ movie did come out it would kick some serious ***!!





:therock: :naughty: :mrt: Peace!!!:therock: :mrt: :naughty: :demon:
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Naaah, everyone knows Jackie's a midget! He'd be ace for Kuririn! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]He's not that short like Krillin.[/COLOR]
Posted
Bwahahahahahahahaha! But what about the VOICE!? Oh no! I don't think the guy that played Mini-me can do Kuririn's voice! I know!!!!!!!!!!! Get the guy that does Kuririn's voice and put it over Mini-mes voice when hes acting! PERFECT!
Posted
actually, Mini-Me is a little too short for Krillin. i can't believe they would make a live-action DBZ movie! i wonder what it would be about...hmm...but i agree it would probably work better with cgi.
::snickers:: hey! i wonder who would be Chi-Chi! :laugh: the only person i can think of is...(geez now i can't remember the name)...that girl from Charlie's Angels. :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]I think this thread has gone alittle too long. That chinese lady could be the "ONE" if they are actually making a DBZ movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]The chinese lady you're talking is Lucy Lui.

[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJMihoshi [/i]
[B]but i wonder who would be Bulma. they'd probably look really bad with blue hair. [/B][/QUOTE]


omg!! That is so true!! I hadnt thought of that. man I got to concentrate more in what we r talking about. * puts 1 hand in stomach and the other in head* hehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
Hey mihoshi your right. I cant imagine anyone with green or blue hair that would look good with it. But I think I know. We are used to seeing people with blonde, black, brown hair. But when it is something other than the usual we find it wrong. Now in dragon ball Z it looks good because we've been watching all the Dragon Ball episodes and there were all sorts od wierd characters. Rabitts, etc. So you see we got used to seeing them in every anime we've seen. :D :) :toothy: :box:
Posted
vegeta should be played by david boreanaz, he has lots of fight-acting experience, he gives the perfect smouldering looks, 'nuff said.

calista flockhart would be a good bulma, i think, b/c she's not too pretty & plays a b*tch so well. not to insult bulma, but she is pretty b*tchy.

hayley joel osmond for chibi trunks, just b/c he's such a good actor.

jessica alba for videl, she's a good fighter, too.

i have more, but these were the interesting ones.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i]
[B]that would be so funny


all they would need to do is paint those three dots on his head:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

.. i think you mean 6..
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steve [/i]
[B]from what i`ve heard they are about to make a dragonball movie.i`ve also heard that they are getting jet-li to play vegiita,and getting the guy who played lu-kang in mortal kombat as goku?:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]


That's the exat same cast of characters I saw in some DBZ book at book store. Some fake cast of characters they thought would be good at playing cetain characters if there was a movie. I think they chose Goldberg for Nappa, Keanu Reeves to be an adult Son Goten, Leonardeo DiCaprio for Mirai no Trunks and Cameron Diaz for #18. I'll go to the bookstore tomorrow and see who the rest were
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I dunno. But I have to admit Goldberg would make a hella good Nappa. If they gave him black facial hair that is

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...