Jump to content
OtakuBoards

dbz full length hollywood movie?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]I think the actors would look really wierd with huge spikey wigs on.:flaming: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Who needs wigs??? If you use the right a stuff you can make your hair stand up perfectly.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
they could computer animate the hair. It would work very well I think. That way you wouldn't have to die hair for super saiya-jins
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] That's a good idea, but I don't know if it will look right or not [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think they could do it right if they spent some time on it
Posted
[SIZE=1]Computers aren't perfect people, it'd screw up somehow. Using them for the transformations would be good, but when it comes to keeping the hair how it's supposed to be after the trans. is a whole nother story. any movie hair spiking gel would work perfectly. In [i]SLC Punk[/i] this one guy had spikes that were a good 1-2feet long, and they were spiked perfectly. So some industrial strength hair gel is all that you need :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, but then the hair strands wouldn't blow around w/ the energy or in the wind or anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I don't know about this, perhaps, they can try some special affect [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]just completely computer animated would be sweet.. havn't you seen the final fantasy movie? .. thats the type of computer graphixs i'm talking about :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I only saw the preview. It's cool. It would look different from real [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]yea so?.. i dont really want to see american actors try to act like anime characters.. ??except for maybe a good laugh [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] It's kind of funny.
If you watch X-Men the movie, you can see the different between animation and real [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]just completely computer animated would be sweet.. havn't you seen the final fantasy movie? .. thats the type of computer graphixs i'm talking about :p [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, but the plot was iffy. And if it was [i]completely[/i] computer animated it would seem a little odd and less real, or something.. i dontk now how to put it.[/SIZE]
Posted
CK007 is totally right CGI (computer) animation wood be far better than live action. u have more possiblities (admit it, 50% of crouching tiger, hidden dragon looked really fake, do u want that for DBZ?) plus itll look smoother, like FF: Spirits Within. Ive never played the games be4, but i really appreciated what it accomplised for CGI movies.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Well the CGI wouldn't too much work out for me. I feel it better to be live action, but like you said CGI does have more possibilities for it...But I'm not sure..There are ups and downs to both of the ways to do this movie. So I personally say...just leave it as is....CARTOON ANIMATION.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue] Well sorry you feel that way but that's how I feel. CGi is ok fro some movies but I don't think It would look so good for DBZ esp. since I'm so used to it as a cartoon.. I guess I won't be able to adapt but hey I'm not gonna lie...No matter if it was live action, CGI or cartoon... I'll still go and see it.[/COLOR]
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
I was not sayin not true to you. i don't think that they are makin a dbz movie:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jbirdleslie [/i]
[B]I was not sayin not true to you. i don't think that they are makin a dbz movie:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]
OH THAT'S MY BAD:whoops: I believe that i should apologize....*mumbles under breath* I'm sorry*:butthead:....J/K for real though zi am sorry about that...[/COLOR]

Note that was sarcasm I was displayin for the most part of this message.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]vegeta should be played by david boreanaz, he has lots of fight-acting experience, he gives the perfect smouldering looks, 'nuff said.

calista flockhart would be a good bulma, i think, b/c she's not too pretty & plays a b*tch so well. not to insult bulma, but she is pretty b*tchy.

hayley joel osmond for chibi trunks, just b/c he's such a good actor.

jessica alba for videl, she's a good fighter, too.

i have more, but these were the interesting ones. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol!!!:laugh:roflmao!:laugh::laugh: this is so funny!:laugh: but i couldn't see any of these people in any of these roles.
1)who is David Boreanaz? guess if I don't know him, I can't comment on him.
2)NO
3)Hayley is too old for Chibi Trunks, he'd have to be 8
4)that's just weird-Jessica Alba looks NOTHING like Videl
And as for Leo...I would probably die if he got Trunks! LEO SHOULD NOT BE TRUNKS!!!:mad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...