Axel--Ignition Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 Like i said: Whats your fav side quest/ mini game? Mines chocobo breeding in ff7
Kuja Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my fav sides quest was... growning up in FF, favorite mini game was... um all of them?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I liked Snow Boardin. This aint realy a mini-game but I liked explorin the planet.
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 the Submarine Huge Materia Game... Erm... quest...
Pave-Low Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Chocobo Breeding? I hated that, I have wasted more time trying to do that then anywhere else in the whole game. My favorite mini game is probably the sub hunt. Side Quest would probably be, Getting Bahamuet in FF8 because he is the god of all the summons!!!!
SephirothNIN Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Hmm....favorite mini game eh? Well chocobo breeding was cool....altho increDIBLY time-consuming, it was worth it in the end, but half the time I was thinking "ARRRRRGH another yellow one" or "darn", heh, FF8's chocobo game was useless, I just got the fatty and regular chocobo cards in the ragnaorok in disc 4, gah wtf is up with my keyboard, is it the board maybe? letters don't appear unless I type really hard: "watch me type this crppy sentncehere and se how many darn mistakes re init" bah.....well anyway ::kicks keyboard::, FF9's hot and cold chocobo game would have chocobo game would have to be my favorite, the pecking, the kweh-ing, mmmm....heh was so fun running around pecking and stuff, I dunno I got pretty good at it too, once u get 8 the moogle guy comes and asks u to stop and gives u bonus stuff....forgot what you got though, lol been so long...not gp or kupo nuts...ack how pathetic I sound, anyway I have to smack my keyboard for a while. [b][SIZE=1]Edit out the minor cuss words... ya still gotta be careful of them -Cloud[/SIZE] [/b]
Sephiroth Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 to be honest, I never liked any of the chocobo breeding quests....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 side quest: FFIX Mognet (I liked that for some reason) Mini Game: FFVII Motorbike or snowboarding.
Queen Asuka Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 I like Chocobo Breeding. I also like the little forests in 8 because then you have the cute little chocobo following you around on the world map because you don't have a pocket station!!!!!!!
coolkam007 Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 *note to self.. 'get pocket station'* :) i need to get the special item called 'friendship'.. its like a gf.. but its an item so it never misses or anything.. moomba's are so cool.. (ff8) um.. i like the moogle game :D but the sub game is fun.. oo.. riding in the airship or on a chocobo in ff3(US) is fun too..
Queen Asuka Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 I have the stratedy guide and I could look up the Friendship item and tell you where and how to get it, I suppose. Just remind me to one day!
Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 I don't think they make pocketstations in japan anymore, you might find one on ebay.com I guess, though they tend to be expensive....
Zidargh Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I don't think they make pocketstations in japan anymore, you might find one on ebay.com I guess, though they tend to be expensive.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I've been lookin everywhere but then I found out in the 'Saga Forntier 2' instruction book that Pocketstations are only sold in Japan.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now