OtakuBoards

Naruto!RPG!

Citrus

In another world,ninja are the ultimate power-and in the village of Konohagakure live the sealthiest ninja in the world.But twelve years ago Konohagakure was attacked by a fearsome threat-a nin-tailed fox demon which calimed the life of teh Hokage,the village champion.Today,peace has returned, and a troublemaking orphan named Uzumaki Naruto is struggling to graduate from teh Ninja Academy.His goal:Become the next Hokage.But unkown to Naruto and his classmates,whitin him is a terrifying force....

"HA HA YOU LOOSERS!" Naruto screamed from the mountain which had l;arge images of the four Hokages.He was painting them like clowns,which took some guts to do.They crowd was yelling at Naruto "GET DOWN FROM THERE YOU IDIOT!" Naruto was the troublemaker and he did the most outragest things.Like during doppelrangers class he turned into a naked woman infron of teh teacher.So this is where our story begins..here are the sign-ups.

Name:Someone from teh manga/shows,or someone made up
Appearnce:a pic of physical description
Bio:Short bio,or a bigone.Dosn't matter
Other info:this includes crush,etc.
Heres my sign up

Name:Haruno Sakura
Appearnce:She is a total babe.She has pink hair and blue eyes.I might get a pic..oh yea look at my avi!
Bio:Sakura is a student at the Ninja acamedy.She has good grades,and does almost everything right.Sakura hates Naruto for being annoying,but Naruto has a crush on Sakura.Her personality is quite perky.
Other info:She has a crush on Sasuke.Did i mention she hates Naruto for being annoying?

Name: Kiki Tenshi
Appearnce: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18915[/url]
Bio: Kiki was abandoned when she was little because her mother went insane, and her father claimed that she was possesed... She triand to become a ninja, and made her dream.
Other info: She currently has no crush, but she likes guys who don't care what others think of them.

FinisheD!!!

[COLOR=Blue]You got here before me! Darn you! :p

Name: Temari

Appearance: see attachment.

Bio.: She's just the sister of Gaara of the sand. That's practicle all there is.

Other info: She has a little crush on Sasuke.

Weapon: A huge fan. It shows it in the attachment.[/COLOR]

Guest jro13
Name:Uzumaki Naruto
Appearnce:see pic
Bio:He is an attention getting troublemaker,he was shunned by the older villagers-because the spirit of the evil fox demon had been sealed into his body after birth. His#1 goal is to become the Hokage, the village champion.
Other info:he has a crush on Haruno Sakura