Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]For those that know anything about programs for photos and such things like that, then you would know about [b]Photoshop 6.0[/b]. This program is the best of the best programs out there. This is a $600 program and is nearly 50x better than anything else out there in the market. I got this program TWO days ago and am [b]VERY[/b] happy with the progress I've been making! It's real real hard to get the configuration down for Photoshop 6.0!

I've been currently trying to take my brothers pictures of his car, and make it into a beast. ( Putting new body kits,rims,and ect ) - For all you computer freaks out there, I encourage all of you to buy Photoshop 6.0! You'll be happy with the results this bad boy puts out! Well, back to work.. I still need to master it!!! :)

- MG[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Yeah, sorry to say, I did. I couldn't resist it! It's worth it though, and am pretty happy I did buy it. I heard that you could download the full program on your computer :eek: - I had bought the program before I could hear about it! But like I said before, it's fairly worth it! I'll be soon to post up some pictures of my results soon!! :)

Enough posting for a week ( 2 post )

- MG [/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=royalblue]Yeah, sorry to say, I did. I couldn't resist it! It's worth it though, and am pretty happy I did buy it. I heard that you could download the full program on your computer :eek: - I had bought the program before I could hear about it! But like I said before, it's fairly worth it! I'll be soon to post up some pictures of my results soon!! :)

Enough posting for a week ( 2 post )

- MG [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]You actually pay $600 for that. If you post this topic up before your bought it, I can tell you that I download it for free.[/COLOR]
Posted
It's worth the $600!

I didn't pay for photoshop 5.5 or 6.0.... however my best friend's girlfriend's mom works for a photo company so i got the hook ups :) heh....

I love Photoshop, however I much rather use the text option from 5.5 because it's better than 6.0 but 6.0 has GREAT filter and layer effects.... it's awesome!

Anyone who has any digital art experience or digital design, photoshop is a GREAT way to start.
Posted
oh but chris, the text thing in 6 is way better then 5 :) you can morph the text without having to use filters n stuff.

btw, when i first got 6, i thought the same thing chris, now 6 is like.. my bestest friend.. (besides you ;) ) the controls take a bit of time to get down but once you get it! :D
Posted
Yup, Photoshop 6 is a great too to use for editing or creating images...I've been using it for some of my stuff at school, some banners I've made...and, with Illustrator 9 and a sample sketch, My Avatar :D
Posted
Photoshop 6 is the best graphic program for me........$600 is too much......i got it for free and it's the full version.....
Posted
Where did you download it from, mornigndew? Don't tell me tho if it's a crack or ware. Cause I only download them if I really, really need it.........I hate goin' through all those porn ads and cr@p on them warez sites.................
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Where did you download it from, mornigndew? Don't tell me tho if it's a crack or ware. Cause I only download them if I really, really need it.........I hate goin' through all those porn ads and cr@p on them warez sites................. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I'll give you the site as soon as possible, if you want to download them. You don't have to go through all the pon ads to get it. You need to have Photoshop 3.0 in order to download 6.0[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]I'll give you the site as soon as possible, if you want to download them. You don't have to go through all the pon ads to get it. You need to have Photoshop 3.0 in order to download 6.0[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

uhhh that's pretty weird.. anyway i got 6, full version, downloaded it, very nice...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]I'll give you the site as soon as possible, if you want to download them. You don't have to go through all the pon ads to get it. You need to have Photoshop 3.0 in order to download 6.0[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Umm, actually, no you don't. You can download Photoshop 6.0 just by itself. I can also give you a site where you can download Photoshop 6.0 , but just hold on for a few days. I got a couple of major events happening so, if you can just hold on for a few days that would be great. I am still working on trying to get my brothers pic of him and his girlfriend to perfection. It's quite hard because the lighting is dark! I sent the pic to a bunch of lab techs in Alabama!! :)

- MG[/size][/color]
Posted
Ive got Photoshop 5.5 demo and its really tite. im thinking of downloading photoshop 6.0 demo, then downloading a crack for it. but first, i hafta finish cracking Flash, and its takin forever to get a crack that actually works.
Posted
I got a crack for flash. It changes any version of it to the latest version, and also give you a free version of the latest Java Virtual Machine.I got it from a friend over e-mail. You want it?:cool:
  • 3 years later...
Guest inuyasha_rocks
Posted
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=RoyalBlue]ya im soo new but im good at drawing, i think...well yeah im a newbie I rilly want to be an animator, or maybe a web designer. so i have a question. is PSP good? i think it costs 100 dollars or something but i hear everyone saying they downloaded photoshop for free and well i heard that was good too. please help in w/e way you can..i dont know how to get photoshop, or what to get, PSP 9 ithink is the latest one or photoshop 6...but not if its 600 dollars im not! Thanks.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest inuyasha_rocks
Posted
oops well i told you im new and n e ways they should clear these things!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...