OtakuBoards

Transformers: The Forgotten War

Jokopoko

[CENTER][COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U]TRANSFORMERS[/U]
[I]The Forgotten War[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B][U]Access to the Autobot Memory Main Frame Granted[/B][/U][/CENTER]

[B][U]The Second Great War of Cybertron[/U][/B]

[I]> Voc-Log Recording Activated
> Supreme Maximal Commander Optimus Primal Viewing File.
> Date: 23rd of September, 3461
> Time: 23:45:01
> Purpose of view: Recount Events of the Second Great War
> Begin

[CENTER]?The Second Great War of Cybertron, as it came to be known, started almost two-hundred years after the creature Unicron had attacked Cybertron and was driven back by the power of the Matrix. As you well know the Autobot Leader of the time, Rodimus Prime, declared the end of the Great War and gave the hand of peace to the Decepticons but this was slapped away by the fist of war, and so the Great War continued well into the 21st Century, but the rebel Decepticons were eventually caught and imprisoned on the Planet of Junk and Galvatron was melted down into scrap for his crimes against the Autobots and Humans?

?The Torch of Leadership had been passed from Rodimus Prime, who had left Cybertron in search of the God-Being Primus, to a young up-start who was said to have traits similar to the Great Optimus Prime. Before he merged with the Matrix the young one was known as Omega Pax so it is possible he is a descendent of Optimus, who was known as Orion Pax before he took on the mantle of Autobot leadership. After the merger Omega became know as Optimal Prime and it was quite astounding at the similarity between his ?Prime? form compared to that of Optimus Prime?

?Taking his duties very seriously Optimal surveyed the situation of Cybertron, even though it had been almost one-hundred and fifty years since Unicron had attacked, the planet was still showing the scars and the serious lack of energy was starting to show as the repair worked slowed to an almost standstill. The ties the Autobots had forged with Earth were still very strong and Metroplex [Autobot City] was still fully operational with Autobots still living and working their and it was decided that another shuttle should be sent to gather valuable energy from Earth to aid in the rejuvenation of Cybertron.?

?Much like the Ark this ship would have been the saviour of Cybertron had it not been for the treacherous Soundwave, now leader of the Decepticons, how had been in the guise of Autobot friend for a long time now but he was about to show his true colours. The Decepticons had been banned to use space travel, including the Space Bridge, since the end of the war but Soundwave had other ideas about this. Planting the Constructicons on the ship with the mission to re-locate the Decepticons old base and re-active the Space Bridge the Decepticons second bid for control on the Universe was secured.?

?During talks with the Earths power companies the Autobots and Human dignitaries were attacked by the Decepticons who once again had Megatron and Starscream in their ranks, though up-graded, due to a unique cloning process Shockwave had perfected during the ?peace?. The Autobots had not grown lax in the peace time either and had each been prepared for this and revealed the new sleek and powerful bodies that had been hidden under the old exterior to give the Decepticons the belief that if the war were renewed they could defeat the Autobots. And so the Second Great War began and the Humans were once again caught in the cross-fire, but as you and the other Maximals know, the rest is history?[/CENTER][/I]

[CENTER]-====================-[/CENTER]

Nice little bit of back-story there if I do say so myself, well if you haven?t figured it out the RPG takes place at the flash point of the start if the Second Great War between the Autobots and Decepticons but before I get to the sign up I have a few rules for you to gander at.

[LIST]1] This RPG is directly linked to the G1 [Generation One] series of Transformers so there are no Minicons, Power-Linxs and so on in this.

2] The war takes place on both Earth and Cybertron so don?t take it anywhere else unless I say so.

3] You can sign up as Autobot, Decepticon, Neutral or Rebel in this. Your characters race need not match his alignment, for example you could have a Decepticon how grew up in peace time and despises the other ?Cons for starting the war again. I have the role of Optimal Prime and unless I say other wise I?m saving the role of Megatron for someone else.

4] Seeing as this continues from G1 you can play one of the characters from the series. But be reminded that they would be quite old even by Transformer standards by now but then again you could be an adult Wheelie

5] One last thing before the sign ups, just try to have fun and remember that quality and quantity counts big time with me when it comes to RPGs, for all major parts of the Sign Up: History, Appearance, Personality I want more than 6 lines, with history I want at least 10.

6] I reserve the right to allow anyone I wish into the RPG and refuse anyone I wish entrance into the RPG.[/LIST]

[B][U]Sign-Ups[/U][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] [Characters name, keep with the Transformer style.]

[B]Age:[/B] [5,000 is a youngster, 7,500 is around middle twenties and 10,000+ is Full maturity.]

[B]Gender:[/B] [Would you believe, you can get girl Transformers.]

[B]Race:[/B] [Autobot or Decepticon.]

[B]Allegiance:[/B] [Autobots, Decepticons, Neutral or Rebels.]

[B]Weapons:[/B] [Two is the maximum for hand-held though you can also have one integrated weapon I.E. Megatrons fusion cannon.]

[B]Transformation:[/B] [Most, if not all, characters will have a Cybertronian form but you can say it?s a futuristic looking *whatever* and show a picture of what the Transformation is based on]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [You can use a picture of a current Transformer character but use ones from Robots in Disguise cause that?s the kind of look I want, if not give a decent description.]

[B]Personality:[/B] [How does your character interact with those around him/her]

[B]History:[/B] [Try and be creative with this, no *hates all ?Cons because they killed his family* and stuff like that. Make it a good paragraph or two and if you get stuck ask me for help.]

[I]N/B: I know the age thing is a little off for the G1 canon information but just deal with it, needed to make it seem at least a little realistic.[/I]

[B][U]My Character[/U][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Optimal Prime.

[B]Age:[/B] 8,570.

[B]Gender:[/B] Male.

[B]Race:[/B] Autobot.

[B]Allegiance:[/B] Autobots.

[B]Weapons:[/B] Hand-held Proton Cannon and Energon Axe.
[I]Integrated Weapon:[/I] Exhaust stacks fold forward to become powerful proton cannons [Vehicle Mode], Attached to the outside of each arm to become proton cannons [Mech Mode].

[B]Transformation:[/B] Hi-Powered Cybertronian semi-trailer.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [B][URL=http://jokopoko.250free.com/OptimalPrime.jpg]Click here[/URL][/B] [Has Mech and Vehicle Mode].

[B]Personality:[/B] Like all the Primes before him and all the Primes that will come after him, Optimal Prime is a being dedicated to finding peace in the galaxy and bringing an end to the civil war that was torn Cybertron apart for so many centuries. With the belief that freedom is the right of all sentient beings in the galaxy Optimal will stop at nothing to put an end to any injustice he sees. The only beings he feels no remorse for, or any emotion beside hate, is the Decepticons. Or rather the Decepticons who began the Great War again because it brought an end to the peace Optimus and Rodimus worked so hard to achieve and so he will stop at nothing to bring an end to these soulless machines.

Another trait he shares with all Primes is his unwavering loyalty to his Autobot-Brethren and the cause they fight for. His greatest strength, and flaw some say, is his inability to leave any comrade behind because he sees they are all part of the whole and Cybertron cannot be reclaimed without the entire Autobot team at his side. He finds the humans to be a paradox, unlike the pervious Primes, he can tell that they are important to the cause but he does not understand why and so avoids them until he can determine their true part in the future of Cybertron.

[B]History:[/B] Like so many of the ?younger generation? Optimal Prime was born on a Cybertron without Optimus Prime and the other Autobot team members who had left in the Ark in search for new sources of Energy but instead being attacked by the Decepticon forces and forced into a four million year long come. So Optimal was born into a world of guerrilla tactics had to be used by the remaining Autobots to ensure their continued survival against the Decepticons and wait for the return of Optimus Prime and the rich sources of Energy he had promised to deliver. For Optimal the stories of Optimus grew a mythic quality for a youth struggling to survive a war that had raged since before he was a spark so he lived in hope for the day that Prime would return to Cybertron to rescue them.

Around the time he was 4,700 Optimal encountered an Autobot that would remain one of his closest friends while the awaited Prime, this Autobots name was Depth Charge, and the two of them forged a very close bond and together were able to pull off some of the most daring raids for two so young as they were. Some of these included destroying the Decepticon energy docks and forward command centres but in the grand scheme of things on Cybertron it wasn?t much to speak of. When Optimal was reaching his 5,634th year he stumbled upon a chamber while hiding from a Decepticon war party and little did he realise it was the chamber of Vector Sigma. He came upon the orb not knowing what it was, if anything, and it suddenly shone with an un-natural light and his vision was filled with snippets of the past, present and future of Cybertron and the Autobot Primes.

Many other events of merit occurred during his life on Cybertron with Depth Charge awaiting the return of Optimus Prime and the Autobot Team. When contact was re-established with the Earth bound Transformers the Cybertronian Autobots fought with a renewed sense of vigour knowing that Prime was alive and with the Matrix, so their was still hope. He and Depth Charge voyaged to Earth along with several other Autobots to reinforce Prime and his team but while they were away the Decepticons succeeded in conquering Cybertron so the moon bases were set up and the surviving Autobots fled to the moons. Optimal was present at the Battle of Autobot City and barely escaped with his life but remained while Hot Shot and the others voyaged to Cybertron to stop Unicron.

If was at this point Optimal began to realise his importance in the Autobot ranks once Rodimus Prime had emerged from the ruins of Unicron. After nearly one-hundred years of peace Rodimus declared that he was leaving Cybertron and gifted the Matrix of Leadership to Optimal who was at once transformed into the new Supreme Commander of Autobot Forces, and the rest is history.

[CENTER]-====================-[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[CENTER][COLOR=CRIMSON][B]Let the War Begin[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Aurora

[B]Age:[/B] 7,790

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Race:[/B] Autobot

[B]Allegiance:[/B] Autobots

[B]Weapons:[/B]

[B]Transformation:[/B]
[URL=http://www.noviproductions.com/examples/Raycyc3.jpg]Here[/URL] That's what it's based on.

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[IMG]http://usuarios.lycos.es/toxicoyeah2/bm/TranstechBlackarachnia.JPG[/IMG]

Personality:

History:

My computer is evil ;_; Anyway, I'll try to get the rest of this up, right now I lost what I put for the weapons and personality, though I will try to finish this ASPA ^_^[/SIZE]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Thats okay Vicky but please get those changes done ASAP like you said. If anyone wishes to have the part of Megatron [Decepticon Leader] or Depth Charge [Autobot Second-in-Command] please send me a PM but otherwise I'd like to have about five to each side in order to start this RPG.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][COLOR=SlateGray][B][U]Sign-Up[/B][/U]

[b]Name:[/b] Bullet

[b]Age:[/b] 7,450

[b]Gender: [/b] Male

[b]Race:[/b] Autobot

[b]Allegiance:[/b] Autobot

[b]Weapons: [/b]Hand-Mounted Proton Laser [ Range of around 400 yards. ] and a Hand-Held High-Power Proton Rifle [ Range of around 1,000 yards. Can be adjusted. ]

[b]Transformation: [/b]Bullet [ Mech Mode ] Cybertronian Jet [ Vehicle Mode ]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b][I]Bullet:[/I][/b]

Seems to very well put together. Around him other Autobot?s see that he is very well designed and used to filling out his order?s. His right arm has a Hand-Mounted Proton Laser that can extend it?s barrel to reach the maximum range. From his elbow?s down there is a plate of very tough steel he made himself. It has a blue tint due to the materials he used. Being mostly of strong metal and iron he seems older than he actually is. [ The color of the metal and iron are gray so it makes him look older.] From his knee caps down he has metal that looks like they are folded in-and-out., somewhat like fans. The reason they are like this is because of his maneuverability. His favorite weapon straps to his back, the butt towards the sky. The rifle is at a angle that way in combat, Bullet may receive the rifle in seconds to fire. On his right cheek they are a metal scar. This scar seems to make all his gray armor stand out. It sinks in on his face around three inches deep and around 5 inches long. His black colored eyes misses nothing as he studies his surroundings, always alert to see if any enemy?s are in the premises.

[b][I]Cybertronian Jet:[/I][/b]

Bullet?s Vehicle mode is a medium size jet. On the right wing he has his Hand-Mounted Proton Laser, His left Wing his Hand-Held High-Power Rifle. The Jet form can accede over 350 miles per hour. His flying skills are simply amazing. His red tinted cockpit window is made for him to make calculations project on to the screen so that he will be able to calculate much quicker. His two energon powered engines are located under the wings. When it maximum speed the flames change into a green flame due to the maximum usage of the energon. The white armor that surrounds the whole body of the jet, was one of the rare type of metals on Cybertron before it got destroyed. The metal also has been upgraded into a more powerful armor.

[b]Personality:[/b] Bullet gets along with all the Autobots, although he does not talk much. He looks up to Optimal Prime because he is a leader. Low in Ranks, bullet fills like he needs to prove himself on the battlefield and usually does. Some of the other Autobots seem to take the missions not seriously. He disproves of them doing that and goes out on the battlefield. Fighting with all he is and all he has.

Anger swells up inside of him because of the destruction that Decepticons has caused to Cybertron, The Moon, and now earth. Bullet hides his anger inside of him, he hides it deep inside of himself. Always thinking out the situation and calculating what ?should? happen. His face never shows any motion just like his eyes.

[b]History:[/b] When Cybertron was destroyed Bullet was shipped to the moon. There on the military base he joined the training of military ?cons that will help defend the moon. Decepticons, that word enrages him. Although he does not show it. Training for around 2,000 years on that military base for the ?cons. He learned superb shooting skills and became known as Bullet. When the deceptions attacked one day, he was one of the many ?cons trying to defend the moon.

Many Decepticons was attacking but one was destroying many of his fellow ?cons. He charged in with out thinking for the first time in his life. Being young, only at 4,000 years of age, Megatron seemed to over realm him in power but not speed. They fought and finally Bullet gave out. His opponent had the advantage of being a veteran of many battles and power so he showed no mercy for the young ?con. Megatron fired a Hand-Held Proton Laser at his head trying to finish the young and un-experienced ?con. Bullet just had enough energy to move slightly. He survived the shot but has a large metal scar across the face.

After that incident when he was 5,000 years of age he asked the ?con in command to let him be able to be taken apart and rebuilt. The Commander did not approve but listened to what the young ?con said. When being taken apart the Autobots sent a message to the base wanting some veterans for the battle against the Decepticons. Luckily, Bullet, was one of them. In his stage of being rebuilt he had become a Autobot, the Commander himself seen to it that he was rebuilt but not his memories. When awakened after 500 years of being rebuilt. He looked at himself, clutched his fists and anger swelled inside of him because of the Decepticons.

They were more Autobots that was being sent to Earth to help fight. He was chosen to go last. They could not see it in his eyes or face but that hurt him. For those 1,000 years of waiting he mastered his marksmanship. Some ?cons think he is only capable to fire and not fight fist-to-fist, metal-to-metal, but he had trained for that case also. For when he had fought Megatron they was no weapons being used until then end. So he trained for many years to be capable of defeating Megatron. Optimal Prime retrieved Bullet as a Autobot around the same time he had finished his training. Bullet told Prime about what had happen on the moon?s base, he understood the rage that was inside of him. Optimal Prime then told Bullet about the Matrix and how it worked. The Matrix was the main way to defeat all the Decepticons, although Bullet wanted Megatron for himself?

[ Jokopoko, long time no see dude. Sorry I have not been on. Anyway, I would of posted this sooner but my internet has been messing up. Something to do with the phonelines. Anyway, did not find any images that would work with my character so I described him. ][/size][/color]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Welcome back Assassin, glad to see you againand your in the RPG by the way. Vicky [B]PLEASE[/B] get the changes done ASAP and I would like at least two Decepticons before I think out starting this, if you need help with history or a pic of your character feel free to PM me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]