OtakuBoards

Raven Hood: The Outlaw Girl of Sherwood Forest

Che

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue][i]One year after Maid Marian and Sir Robin Hood wed, Marian had a child. Their daughter's name being Rave, after her dark hair that reminded them of a raven bird. Since she was born, Raven had been trained in every art her parents were skilled at, being a lot. On her thirteenth brithday, Robin's family was attacked by the King's horsemen.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][i]Robin was captured that day, trying to protect his family. Raven was forced to leave her mother and seek out Nottingham and save her father. Catch being, she only has two weeks before the Sheriff hangs Robin. Raven remembers when her father once told her and her mother that he had another child: Rowan. Rowan was an outlaw girl from three years before Raven who had also saved Robin.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][i]Rowan led her own outlaw band. There was her, Robin Hood's daughter. Also there was Lionel, the outlaw minstrel and Ettarde, the runaway-princess. All three lived in a Rowan grove that was well-hidden. The three depend on Tykell, a wolf-dog whom Rowan had taken in.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Raven seeks the help of Rowan and her outlaw band as well as Robin's band. On her journey to Nottingham and to the infamous Rowan Grove, Raven runs into three quarellsome brothers: Bill, Will, and Gill. They travel with Raven and aid her as much as possible.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Ok to sum it all up in a nutshell, Raven and all her friends have to meet up somewhere and go to Nottingham to save Robin. Rowan, Lionel, and Ettarde are all from the book Rowan Hood, so it would help if you read that. But I'll give you discriptions of each AVAILABLE character. Yeah, that means there are certain characters to choose from. I don't want made up characters.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][u]Raven[/u]: Long black hair usually in a ponytail, her dark blue eyes resemble her fathers. Deer skin boots and a matching deer skin vest/pant combo.[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][u]Bill, Will, and Gill[/u]: Three quarellsome brothers who look exactly the same. Bill is 12, Will is 13, and Gill is 14. They have messy black hair, blue eyes, I haven't really thought up their clothes, though. Sorry, but you'll have to get a bit creative there ^_^'[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][u]Rowan[/u]: Check the pic, she's the chick on the left. Tykell is to her side, and ignore the other dude. She's now 16, and she's always followed by Tykell.[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][u]Lionel[/u]: Lionel is a whiney, yet huge minstrel. He's about sixteen, yet he's about as big as a 20 year old weightlifter. He's dressed pretty rich like and he carries around a harp. He has a voice that could make you forget about everything. He's the best minstrel in all the land.[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][u]Ettarde[/u]: She's a princess who had run away from her father who was planning on selling her to a greedy king. She was saved by Rowan and Lionel from being sold. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She's very educated and, even in the most dire situations, she is polite and her princess' edicate is always in motion. Also 16.[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Raven's been crossed out because I'm going to be her. Bill, Will, and Gill are played by seperate people. Remember that. Here are the actual sign-ups:[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][i][u]Sign Ups[/u][/i][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Name: (If you can't fill this out, don't even try it...)[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Age: (I told all the ages)[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Appearence: (Also said)[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Bio: (Ask for a bio through a PM if you don't really don't know it already. Like I said, if you've read the book "Rowan Hood" it'll really help.)[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Weapon: (Ettarde, Will, Bill, and Gill don't fight. Raven and Rowan have bows. Rowan's is flint tipped and fletcehd with peacock feathers. Lionel uses his fists.)[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][i][u]My Sign up[/u][/i][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Name: Raven[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Age: 13[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Appearence: Long, black hairthat's almost always in a ponytail. Deep blue eyes that'll show her emotions very plainly. (ex: When she's weak, tired, or sad her eyes will become cloudy and you can't spot a single speck of joy in them) [color=#333300][font=Comic Sans MS][b][color=royalblue]Deer skin boots and a matching deer skin vest/pant combo.[/color][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Bio: On her thirteenth birthday, Raven and her family were attacked by the King's horsemen. Her father, Robin Hood, was captured and taken to Nottingham to be hung. Raven left the protection of her mother, Maid Marian, to go to Nottingham to save her father. Along the way, she recieves the company of Quicksilver (Silver for short), a silver and grey fox who won't leave her side. As well as Bill, Will, Gill, Rowen (her long lost older sister), Lionel, Ettarde, and Robin Hood's old outlaw band.[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Weapon: A longbow and arrows with steel tips.[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][i][u]Available Characters[/u][/i][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][strike]Raven[/strike]---Mai_Minase[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Bill[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Will[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][strike]Gill[/strike]---0ber0n_the_Neko[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Rowan[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Lionel[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]Ettarde[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][font=Comic Sans MS]I'll start when I have at least three more people signed up.[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]

Name: Gill
Appearence: Messy Black hair
Bio: Gill's the eldest of the three brothers. He's the most sensible, and he's the one who tries to solve all the fights, but is usually told off by his younger brothers. He's usually quiet, and he's sort of protective over Raven. Not in a love kind of way, but more of a big brother way. He'll do his best to help Raven and his brothers, even if he's a bit of a klutz.
Weapon: A fan, for his bickering little brothers.

Alrighty. I'm done!