SilverCyclone Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Let me know if someone already started a thread like this. Recently, while perusing the shelves of Barnes & Noble (respectively) I found a series Ive been looking for for around a year. :love: Onegai! Teacher, also known as Please Teacher :love: . Even though my friends dont think a 6'2 kickboxer should be reading "lovy duvy" crap like that, I have to admit it is very cute (can i use that word? :sweat: ) Its got comedy and and intricate plotline. Anyone else read it? (feel free to talk about other mangas. Im constantly looking to expand my collection) P.S. Yes, I really am a 6'2' male kickboxer.
Oceanborn Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Is it really fun? The cutest manga I know yet are Chobits. I can get Onegai! Teacher in the web, but as I'm sitting at a 33.6k modem (did I mention that somewhere?) it'll take a few days(I guess) to download th' stuff.
hinaru Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Hmm, well, I never actually read this one... but I've heard about it. I guess it wouldnt hurt to check it out... I dunno. Anyways, see ya!^_^
Guest phan Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 i read both volumes, and the sequel, Onegai Twins (novel), volume 1, and just recently i saw the novel of Onegai Teacher, so i started it, and even if you've read the manga, it's still a good book
Lady_Sango Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 lmao i got my copy of that manga at Barnes and Noble too and now i sorely regret it i'm not really that big on shoujo anymore, so my copy is kind of lying around i bought it when i first got into anime...i didn't know any better at the time. so, yeah, personally, i didn't like it all that much. well, anyone who reads this, please don't let my opinion stop u from looking at it urself. ja ne
Kei Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 [color=darkblue]I'm going to have to shut this thread down, due simply to lack of worthwhile posting. Most of what everyone has said so far is that they've either never read it, or poorly described how they didn't like it. If someone wants to make a thread that will actually merit a real discussion about "Onegai, Teacher!", go right ahead. But this one's going the way of the YYH forum.[/color]
Recommended Posts